Fallen

Really there was only one option, I think as I free fall off Heaven. I will leave. If Satan and God have hidden this from me for so long then I don't want to know. I will NOT marry Julian. 

The further away I get the less I care for him. He was just a guy I was supposed to marry. Who even cares? I'm not reuniting Heaven and Hell if it's not being done by my own free will. Those places can suck it up.

The only mistake I may have made was not figuring out where I was going to land. I have wings, and they're really useful sometimes, but appearing in what looks like downtown California with giant wings might get me locked up until Satan comes and kills them all. 

So when I do land, it really hurts. 

Fortunately this family home I've landed in has a swimming pool, and I am in it. I would like to point out that the water that was in it cannot say the same thing. I just accomplished the worlds biggest cannonball.

But it still hurts!

I'm groaning as I drag myself up the steps and flop by the side. I need to find a way to hide myself. But how do you hide from the two most powerful beings from out of this world? 

It's really not that hard. 

It's still dark on Earth. This means that the people will all be asleep. I make my way up to the owner of the swimming pools house, dripping wet and slightly cold. I could summon a little fire and dry myself out, but there would be a small risk I could burn my clothes of and I really don't want that.

Fortunately the back door is unlocked. For me at least. I let myself in as quietly as I dare and tiptoe around until I find the master bedroom. You see, God and Satan know what I normally smell like. They know what I tend to wear (black). So all I have to do to stop them from finding me is to change both of those and not draw any attention to myself. Potentially Julian won't be able to find me either.

The woman who lives here appears to really like flowery dresses. With great disgust I change into the least revolting one, navy blue with white petals. It's not too princessy and not out of place on Earth. Her perfumes are about as bad as her dress sense. Now smelling like a rose garden, I really quietly leave without touching anything. Okay I lied. I may have 'borrowed' a bag of cookies but they taste really good! And maybe I might have commandeered a backpack filled with money for later. But you know me, I'm such a good person that I will consider taking them back to her one day (probably not).