Chapter 10

Lisa...

My vacation here in hawaii is amazing John and I grew closer over the few days that we were here and i'm begining to see that he is not a really bad guy he treats me like a queen if its anything , last night he took me to dinner and the waitress served me the wrong order ,John got her fired I was so shock I asked to leave and he agreed, thank god .
Right now i'm at the pool working on my tan ,"hey sweetheart." The male voice said behind me , I smiled knowing exactly who it was ,"hey Jonnie." I said smiling my nickname for him making him cringe." Jonnie? I don't like it ." He said with his face deep in thought , then all of a sudden a smirk plastered his face ," But you could call me babe ,baby ohh daddy could work too." He teased and i blushed feeling flustered . " Why do you always tease me with these names ." I said my face turning a deep shade of red . " Who said anything about teasing you could call me whatever you want ." He whispered in my neck and I shivered from the feeling of his breath on my neck .

John..

I bought an engagement ring for Lisa but I think it's too soon to propose to her , we are comfortable but I think if i drop this bomb it would scare her away , the fact that she might say no still lingers In the back of my mind .

"Lisa do you want to go get something to drink ." I ask getting up from the edge of the pool , A text lit up my phone and I looked down at it .

Hello , John I know you are all cosey with my girl but it will all come to an end soon my plan for you will make Lisa mine and your heart would be in a glass case right next to your grandfather's see you soon Tata.

When I finished reading the text I could feel my anger rush to my head and my eyes became a deep red from the stress I was feeling . Lisa noticed this and walked over to me ,"are you okay John ?" She asked worry plastered all over her face ,I stood there still and Lisa began to panic ,"John ,John! " She screamed shaking my body but I was not in the frame of mind to deal with the situation at hand , then I felt it soft , warm lips touched mine and I calmed down right at that very second and snapped my head to her ," I'm sor- " she began to say but I smashed my lips to hers , she kissed back but when she realized what was happening she stepped away from the kiss and I kept my eyes closed to remember the feel of her soft lips ," John ." She whispered placing her hand on her lips , " yes sweetheart." I responded and she ran into the house ," Lisa wait let's just talk about it ." I said walking at a fast pace behind her .

"There is nothing to talk about ." She said and I felt a sharp pain in my chest ." I love you ." I said to myself as she walked up to her room and shut the door .

An/ omggggggg 228 reads wtfffff thank you thank you thank you for reading my book and I appreciate everything you guys are doing.❤❤❤