Arrested

I think the Police finally cornered me in-between two buildings twenty four minutes after I escaped. I was ready to climb the building, because I knew Satan was going to kill me running from him, and also because I didn't really want all these Policemen to end up dead because of me.

Unfortunately there is no good way to explain to the Police force that I am Satan's daughter and betrothed to the Son of God against my will and they-will-come-down-and-smite-you-all. Instead, I got tasered. Some Policewoman was handcuffing me and reading my rights, and then I was dragged into the back of a van and taken to jail.

When they tried to drag me out, I was a bit hysterical. I had done so much to escape. I didn't want to go back to Heaven. I didn't want to see my father or God or Julian. I wanted to hide this thing out until Satan realised I was serious about not being forced to love someone. 

I was dragged out the van and into a cell screeching my head off, because I was thoroughly disappointed with myself. I had done so well! I had escaped! This was so unfair. They hadn't even unhand-cuffed me.

It may have taken twenty four minutes until I was caught, but it took fifty five until Satan arrived. He is much better at dealing with the Police than I am, partly because he loves messing around with them until they shoot someone or something. Within minutes he had them convinced I was his deranged daughter who had escaped from some mental hospital earlier today. 

He entered the cell and I glared at him. "Why Thana?" He asked.

"I know you made me love Julian."

"Perhaps. Did you think it was beneath me?"

He was right, as usual. I could feel the anger inside of him, that his own daughter would disobey him. I was doomed.

"I'm not marrying him. You can't make me."

"You will and I can Thana. Get up. We're going back."

I wanted to ignore him. To sit in that cell seething with hate forever. But there was no way he would have let me. 

I'd like to say that we left the station and he left it and everyone in it alone. But Satan incinerated the place. He wasn't taking the handcuffs off either.