BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

Alvin and Allen jumping around when saw BTS in the show on the TV. They just back from school. It's been six months after Y/N and Jimin got married. Y/N was cooking in the kitchen. She just chuckled at her sons as they sing BTS's song. Allen gets easy to catch up with the dance while Alvin just scoffed at his twin.

"Show off." Alvin sat on the couch.

"Just admit you can't dance. You should learn more from Hobie hyung." Allen said still watching BTS performance. He dances all step of IDOL's move.

Alvin is different from Allen. He can sing but can't dance. He is more genius from his twin. Y/N realise their differences. Alvin is more likes his father, loves to study and discover a new thing. He is not really into the entertainment show but most to the solving problem. But when he meets artists or celebrities, he becomes excited to likes his twin.

Allen is more likes from his mother. Y/N and his mother is a good friend. They love watching the concert and dance. When they have free time, they always went to the dancing class. They always spend two hours there after class. Even so, she is a businesswoman.

"Alvin. Allen. Dinner is ready." Y/N said as she places the plates on the table.

"Coming mommy!" They respond. Both of them walk fast to the kitchen.

"Wow. I miss your foods, mommy." Allen said.

"When did you not miss mommy's foods? Foods and TV are your life." Alvin claimed.

"Enough you two. I'm not in a good mood to hear you both arguing." Y/N said. The twin look at their mommy.

"Are you okay, mommy? Are you sick?" They asked unison. Y/N just smiles and nodded.

"I'm okay. Just eat." She said. Three of them continued eating. After dinner, they went into the living room. At the same time, Y/N's father coming home.

"Grandpa! Welcome home." The twin said.

"Oh My! You two startled me." Mr Lee said as he turned to the twin. They were playing the game.

"Dad. You're home." Y/N came and take his briefcase. Her father went to the kitchen. Y/N pour water for her father.

"Have you eat yet, dad?" She asks as sit in front of him.

"Yes. I have dinner with my friends after the meeting. Anyway, Jimin's birthday is coming. Have you think about what to give to him?" Mr Lee asked his daughter. Y/N looked at him and smile.

"Yes. I already did. He might love it. I'm really sure he can't stop smiling." She claimed as remember the special gift that she wants to surprise her husband. Her father looked so curious about the gift.

"Can I know?" He asked leans closer to his daughter. She leans closer and whispered.

"It was a surprise. I can't tell you yet." She back away and chuckled.

"So secretive. I need to take a shower and sleep." He said and yawned. She looked at him.

"Ok. Goodnight, dad." She said and went to her sons. Mr Lee went to his bedroom.

"Kids, have you finished your homework?" Y/N asked and sit on the floor. She doing her work while the twin playing the game. She let them plays because they don't have school next tomorrow.