39.Wedding anniversary

Do read the authors note at the end of this chapter..

"Congratulations it's a girl baby," Dr. Informed while giving the baby to Armaan.

"Dr. How is Rehana? "Armaan asked.

"She is fine , you can meet her after sometime,"Dr. told them and went to her cabin.

"Congrats Armaan,  I am so happy today , I became grandpa today ,thank you so much bacha", Armaan's dad said with teary eyes.

After congratulating Armaan ; Ananya , Armaan's parents and Armaan  went to meet Rehana.

Rehana took the baby from Armaan and kissed her on the forehead.

"Rehana thank you for this beautiful princess", Armaan said to Rehana and kissed her on crown.

After meeting and greeting the baby Armaan's parents and Ananya went back to their flats to do the preparations for welcoming the  baby.

Next day Rehana is discharged from the hospital. Armaan takes Rehana and baby to their home.

Armaan's mom welcome Armaan ,Rehana and baby into the house by doing their aarti. Rehana is stunned by looking at the preparations done for their welcome. Living room is decorated with pink and white balloons.  There is a welcome cake as well as some gifts for the baby and Rehana.

"Thank you mom and dad for this beautiful surprise and Ananya no words for thanking you", Rehana said

"So guys now tell us the name of our cute little angel " Ananya said.

"Amaira"both Armaan and Rehana said in unison.

"Wow, it's such a nice name and she is just like her name "princess",Ananya said.

Armaan and Rehana cut the cake and Amaira is been showered with lot of gifts from her maternal and paternal grandparents, her parental aunts as well as by Ananya.

Two months later...
Armaan and Rehana's life has been filled with happiness after their marriage but their happiness got double after the birth of Amaira. She is been treated as princess just like her name. She is favourite of everyone but Ananya loves her the most. From the day Amaira is born their is not a single day when Ananya didn't meet her. Amaira is like a stress buster in Ananya's life.  She forgets all her tensions when she is with Amira.Even Amira is very fond of her. Their is something  special about their relationship. If an outsider see Ananya with Amaira then they will think that Ananya is the mother of Amaira.

Today is second wedding anniversary of Armaan and Rehana.

"Happy wedding anniversary ,my beautiful wife,"Armaan wished Rehana while kissing on her cheeks.

"Happy anniversary, my handsome husband", Rehana wished giving a peck on Armaan's lips.

"Close your eyes Rehana", Armaan said.