Shut The Fuck Up!

Author's POV:

Jungkook rang the bell at the door of his Angel’s apartment, taking calming breaths as today he will be spending time with not just his husband but his child too.

“Kookie, come in” Jimin opened the door and smiled up at him, looking breathtaking.

“You look amazing Jimin” Jungkook complimented in a daze and entered.

“Thank you Jungkook. Just sit here a minute, I have to get Minkook to get out of that bathtub” Jimin said and walked down a corridor and Jungkook chuckled at his back.

Seems like his son eagerly wanted to spend time with his appa so much that he requested to tag along on this date but he also treasured bath equally. Jungkook arrived on time but Minkook still seems to be bathing.

Few minutes later a ball of fluff ran at Jungkook in full speed and crashed at his legs.

“Appa help! Papa wants to puth (put) mitths (mittens) on me!” Minkook squealed climbing up on his lap and Jungkook held his small back, keeping him close to him.

“Okay buddy, appa will help you” he cooed, his fatherly instincts kicking in despite his inability to function with kids.

“Minkook-ah! Put your mittens on come on” Jimin pout-glared at his son. Minkook sure was a very sweet and intelligent kid, but he was also a pain in the back. Jimin wonders where he got all this fussiness from.

“Noooo I don like ith” he pouted back and Jungkook could only uwu internally at the pout battle going on between his husband and son.

“It's cold outside Kook-ah, come here” Jimin reasoned.

“Nooo” Minkook refused and buried his face in Jungkook chest.

Jungkook let out a chuckle and immediately stopped as he noticed Jimin glaring at him.

“Minkook-ah, it's really cold outside so you should wear your mittens come on” Jungkook sighed and reasoned, understanding Jimin’s silent command to help him.

“Noooo I don like ith” Minkook pulled back repeating himself and shoved his face back into his appa’s chest.

“I wonder where that stubbornness came from” Jimin questioned rhetorically, glaring at the answer sitting in front of him, looking like a deer caught in headlights.

'Time to fix my mess maybe?'  Jungkook thought.

“If you wear your mittens then I'll buy whatever you want” Jungkook proposed and Minkook moved out of his chest and looked at him doubtfully.

“Promish?” he asked.

“I promise” Jungkook nodded and his kid immediately grinned, looking like the bunny his appa is and jumped off his lap and ran at Jimin who sighed and put the clothing on his tiny paws.

“You're spoiling him” Jimin whispered at Jungkook as they were leaving and Jungkook only shrugged in response.

That's how people handled him when he was small, providing every whim of his by the means of materialistic things.

“Don't move around much. Here, play with them” Jimin said buckling Minkook in the child safety seat placed at the backseat, he then handed him his favourite plushies— Cooky and Chimmy.

Jimin had brought him all of the BT21 plushies but his son for some reason was obsessed with only two of these, always placing them together and cuddling them to sleep.

“Okay papa!” Minkook answered in his usual joyful tone.

Jimin then sat at his seat in the front beside Jungkook in the passenger seat and buckled up.