//Lessons//

"Loving is easy as ABC.."

Little jennie said as they were playing house. Lisa was the father,Jisoo was the aunt and Chaeyoung was the niece.

"Tell me how to love you then.. You're the mom in this and I'm the dad so..that means that i should love you"

A young Lisa said as she don't know what the hell is love. As innocent as they were, Jennie was different as she understood what love meant.

"Love is...when you feel the most happiest with someone special to you.

You want to share your ice cream with them because you want to make them happy all the time..

Love is-"

"But i don't like sharing my ice creams with anyone,not even Rosie.. and Jisoo always takes more than half of it.."

Lisa as a kid was sad at the fact that she always has less portion of ice cream whenever she shares it with her two friends..but was never sad with one though.

"That is so unfair Lis!" Little Jisoo shouted.

"Yeah! You always give Jen the whole ice cream and now you're complaining"

"Well ... That's because Nini love milk ice cream the best! You guys can eat dirt for all i care"

Lisa said ,wearing a bright smile as she got chased by jisoo and chaeyoung, and little Jennie was blushing all the way but Lisa was young and was still oblivious of the love she has for Jennie.

--------

Years and years have passed and they were now a third year in college.

Some things never changed as the four of them were still hanging out .

And some things also changed at the same time...

It was obvious that Jisoo has always took a liking to Chaeyoung,and it was the same for Chae too.

Situations has gotten awkward than ever whenever they have their movie nights over at Rosie's though . And Lisa and Jennie were tired of their bestfriends acting all shy and bullshits when it's obvious that they like each other so they made a plan and decided to play cupid.

It was a typical movie night at Rosie's. Jennie usually sits next to Jisoo who would eventually throw secret glances at Chae who was seated with Lisa..her glances not so secret. Everyone in that room would notice the way she stares at her.

So it was then that they changed their seat arrangements. Lisa with Jennie and Rosie with Jisoo. The moment they reached Chae's house Jennie clutched on to Lisa like a koala does to a tree and won't let go off her. A bigger part of the plan was 'MakeThemIntoACouple'.

"This movie sucks.. let's play a game, Seven minutes in heaven" Jennie said with a knowing smirk.

"Since I'm the one who proposed the game .. i get to choose who gets to spend seven minutes with who"

And it was all over for ALL OF THEM.

"Jisoo unnie with Chaeng.." jennie said again. A visible shade of pink flushed both the mentioned girls' cheek.

"H-hey! That's not fair... Then if we do you get to go with Lisa.." jisoo retorted.

"Oh I'd spend even 10 minutes.."

Jennie confidently said.

"Deal" and Jisoo and Chae headed odd into the closet.

7minutes almost passed and it was an awkward silence for Lisa and Jennie.

"So..you think they'll work it out?" Lisa asked.

"Definitely..wait till they come out while holding hand- speak of the devil.. . Shit!" Jennie couldn't finish her word.

Not only were they coming out holding hands but their hair was all messy.. smudged lipstick..

"Mother of Holy Rosè you made out didn't you!!!?" Lisa asked as she cupped her mouth with disbelief. They were always so shy and now this..

"Shh Child..even a harmless rabbit bites okay.." but the new couple were still blushing.

"It's your turn now..get your asses in the closet" Rosie said as she pushed them in.

"Wa- wait we'll celebrate this little new thing after we're done" Lisa said.

-------

The only sound heard was their soft breathing,which would often brush their lips..

"Lisa? "
Jennie started..

"Yeah Jen? " Lisa answered keeping her eyes locked with the other's

"Do you know what it feels like to kiss someone? "

It was the most random and embarassing question for Lisa because ,No!  She has never kissed anyone..nonetheless she answered honestly

"Umm.. No not really"

"Do you wanna KNOW what it feels like? "

Jennie didn't even know where she got this sudden courage from, every passing second she neared her lips towards Lisa's

"Uh-uhm" Was all Lisa could say..

"You do.. Do you? "

"I don't.. "Lisa's words spat at Jennie like spears.

"Wh-what do you mea-"

Jennie was confused at first but the next words Lisa spoke hit her hard but in a good way..

"I don't wanna kiss you if it doesn't really mean anything.. I wanna kiss you because I like you, and I want you to kiss me only if you feel the same way like I do"

"I really do adore you Lalisa.. "

And those words we're enough for Lisa.  Jennie crashed her lips against Lisa's and my oh my did she taste sweet.

Sweet because it was lisa

Sweet because she was her lifetime crush

Sweet because Lisa likes her.. Scratch that loves her too.

They we're already out of breath when jisoo yelled at the door bangning hard on it

"Yah!!! Whatever you are doing in there.. It's already past 7minutes come out! "

And out they went with shy faces, blush still visible.. And their lipsticks smudged.

"Well well...  We knew we weren't the only one who's gonna be a new couple right babe? " Rosie started.

"Well..  Look at that we been knew"

Lisa said as she back hugged jennie who was enjoying every bit of her warmth with a slight chuckle ..

"Life's a bitch but mine's a movie"

               -Jennie_Manoban_Kim