Chapter 6 (2/2)

[Unedited]

The woman sat Jungkook down on the leather couch in a cheetah print room. The place smelled of sex and cheap cologne, it must have been used recently. "Alright, Kookie I'll be getting your girl for tonight, her name is Aria, she's from America so excuse her non-Korean appearance. " The woman said as Jungkook nodded, though he didn't quite hear what she said. he wasn't paying much attention to her, he silently stared at his lock screen.

        He quickly got up and started walking towards the door

He quickly got up and started walking towards the door. 'This is stupid, I shouldn't be here. I should home with my husband. ' he told himself, reaching for the door as the handle turned and the door opened. "Where are you going, handsome?" A curvy woman with long red hair asked. Jungkook looked up at her, "uh, to the bathroom. " He answered. "Too late big boy. You should have gone before coming in here. Speaking of 'cumming' let's get an orgasm coming along." She said closing the door behind her.

______

Back at Namjin's place

When Jimin woke up it was about 3:44 a.m. he sat up and rubbed his eye before scanning the room for his husband. He noticed the door to their bedroom slightly open and a distant light, seeping in the room. Jimin got up and walked over to the door, opening it. "Jungkook... " He called.

He walked out of the room and towards the kitchen where the light was on. He looked around and found his phone on the floor. 'What is it doing here?' He thought as he picked it up. He placed it down on the kitchen table and as he did, his phone dinged. He hoped it was Jungkook, but no, it's just had to be that unknown number that obviously isn't unknown anymore.

Jimin stared at his phone for a moment thinking about whether or not to look at the message. Knowing Hoseok it was probably something he wanted to bother him with. The phone dinged again, this time Jimin decided to look. He picked up his phone and looked at the message. It read:

Unknown
Right now, you are probably wondering where your 'wonderful' husband is. Before I continue on, let me remind you, if I was your husband I would love you unconditionally and be faithful to you. Unlike your own husband who is right now, walking out of a strip club after fucking some bitch.

Unknown
I know you have no reason to believe me but I'm just trying to help you baby. I even have proof, I'm trying to show you I've changed I've probably haven't shown I have in the best way but I just want us to be a family. I miss you and I'm sorry for everything I've ever done.

Unknown
Here's my proof about your beloved.

(Send a video a 30sec. Clip of Juancock and da Bitch. They're making out, while she's riding him)

Read

(A/N: Sorry Mom 😅)

Jimin tighten his grip on his phone as he nervously clicked the play button. He didn't want to believe what he was seeing, he's eyes widened and watered. This video had to be toyed with some way or another, this can't be real. Jimin wanted to believe that but everything seemed so real. This wasn't fair, he let out a soft whimper as the tears poured from his sad eyes. He tried and tried again to wipe away the tears but they kept falling, he felt his legs become weak and eventually give up on him. For what felt like hours, he sat on the cold floor, crying harder than he's ever have before.

_________

J.J.K

Jungkook walked down the empty street, hands stuffed in his pockets. He felt ashamed of what he did, he shouldn't have given in but that woman was so damn persistent. He clutched his fist in his pockets, he was so angry with himself he could vomit or was it the massive amount of alcohol he had that night.

He stopped at the corner and waited for the light to change. From in his pocket he pulled out his phone is realize it was dead. "Damn it. " He said under his breath and look up at the traffic light. The color changed and he continued walking. He was about 4 blocks away from Namjin's place. As he walked out of no where a pair of hand grabbed him from an alleyway. Jungkook stood still as he felt a blade on his neck.

"Pleasure meeting you again, Jungkook." The eerie yet familiar voice said from within the darkness.

°°°
Chapter 6 (2/2)
Fin.

Alright guys thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed and are excited for the next chapter coming out sooner than you think.
Anyways, got any questions for me? Comment and I'll reply.

P.s the sorry mom thing from earlier was because my mom likes reading my stories too. 😅 it makes me nervous.

Sorry for keeping you, Bye~!