17

Haz POV 

As i fall asleep i was woken by my phone.

"Sam? Its 2 am, what happened?"

"Get to Scott and White as fast as you can. Tom got in a car accident, he's going into surgery. Zendaya is on her way and Harry's called Y/n."

"I'm on my now."

*end call*

I put on a sweatshirt, grab my keys and wallet, and leave.

Y/n POV 

I couldn't sleep. Every little terrible memory came back and bothered me. The only thing i could thing of doing is watch some YouTube. 

I turn on Thomas Sanders. He's an amazing friend and incredibly funny. I got one of Virgil's hoodies. 

{this is Virgil}

{this is Virgil}

When I'm about to start the video i get a call from Harry Holland. I haven't actually meet him. Tom gave me his number when he put me in a group chat.

"Harry? Is everything ok?"

"Tom got in a car wreak and he's at Scott and White. Get here as fast as you can. He's going into surgery soon"

"I'm on my way."

*end call*

I pull on a hoodie and write a note for Christa 

TimeSkip

I'm running into the hospital and meet by Harry in a hoodie and pajama pants. So I'm glad I'm not the only one. 

"I'm sorry for the situation that you meet me in" he apologizes.

"Oh please don't apologize. This was out of our control. Do you know what happened?" 

We get in the elevator and he pushes 4. 

"The police said that a drunk driver hit the passenger side and he hit his head on the window and broke it with his head." Harry says as the elevator doors close.

"Wow. What's the surgery for?"

"He broke his shoulder in three places. They have to put pins in his shoulder." The doors open and I'm met with Harrison, Zendaya, His parents, Sam, and his little brother Paddy is sleeping on a chair.

"Y/n? Oh, honey. We'll talk later but right now Tom needs to see you" his mom tells me.

I walk in to see Tom with bruises all over his body. 

"Tom. Omg I'm so sorry this happened." I say gently grabbing his good hand.

"There is no need to be sorry love. I'm the one who needs to apologize to you." Tom says almost at a whisper.

"Shh. Tom you need to be still. And you have nothing to be sorry for."

I kiss his forehead. Then the doctors come in.

"Ok Mr. Holland. We're about to begin surgery."

I step out of the room as they wheel Tom down to the elevator. 

To take our minds off of the matter at hand, I got to know the rest of the Holland Family. They're all incredibly nice. It currently 3:30 in the morning so we decide to get some sleep. 

TimeSkip

The doctors come back and it's 5 am. They tell us that he's in recovery. They tell us that we will be able to visit him at 6:30. 

Zendaya, Harrison, Sam and I decide to grab coffee at the cafeteria for everyone.

We grab a couple of these for everyone and head back to the waiting room. 

Sooner than expected, 6:30 rolls around and we all head down to the second floor.

"So we do this with all the visitors. The parents, then the siblings, then friends." The doctor explains. 

The doctor escorts Nicola and Dominic into his room.

We're all quiet. We're the only ones on the floor, but it still seems that we should keep quiet. 

We hear footsteps and load talking from down the hall. 

"And here we have Tom Holland's friends and brothers waiting to see him in recovery. Do any of you have something you'd like to say?"

Great. Now we've gotta deal with the damn press.