2: love is an open door

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Chloe screamed, looking at the list of parts.
A group of kids surrounded the list and I couldn't get a look at the list.
"It's okay Chloe.  There was probably a screw up somewhere." Sabrina said, trying to calm the queen bee down.
"I have to be that loser's understudy? What is the deal!" Chloe screamed.
"Chloe calm down. There is nothing to be upset about." Me. Busier said.
"Oh, there was a mistake? Thank god!" Chloe cheered.
"No... but you still got a part that most people would die for."Ms. Busier said.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Chloe yelled,  storming out of the room, Sabrina chasing after her.
"What's her deal?" Alya asked coming up to me, pointing in the direction Chloe and Sabrina ran off in.
"Sounds like she didn't get the part she wanted." I replied.
"She is so spoiled. Somebody should teach that girl a lesson." Alya said.
"No kidding." Nino said as he and Adrien walked up.
Adrien. The one person who turns my whole world upside down.
"She's not that bad... " Adrien said,  but it sounded like he was unsure of himself as he said that.
We all gave him a knowing look and he shrugged his shoulders.
"Congrats,  Marinette, Adrien!  You guys definitely deserve those roles." Rose said passing by.
"What roles?" Adrien and I said in unison.
"You mean you don't know?" Juleka,  a girl with pale skin and black hair with a purple streak in it said.  She was also Rose's best friend.
"Um.....no?" I said.
"You guys got the lead roles of Ana and Christoph." Rose explained.
"What?!" I asked both confused and excited.
"Go look. " Juleka said, pointing at the list.
I hesitated only a moment before rushing over,  Adrien was not too far behind me.

Frozen the Musical Cast
Ana: Marinette Dupen-Cheng (10)
Understudy: Cara Delevga (11)
  Younger Ana: Kay Naston (7)
  Youngest Ana: Leire Das (1) Christoph: Adrien Argeste (10)
Understudy: Nathaniel Kurtzberg (10)
  Young Christoph:  Axle Payne (1)
Elsa:  Celeste Paris (12)
Understudy: Chloe Bourgeoise
Younger Elsa: Eleanor Kaylyns (8)
Youngest Elsa: Mianna Aloe (1)
Hans:  Luka Couffaine (11)
Understudy: Nixon Timbelle (11)
Olaf:  Grayson Briar (12)
Understudy: Alya Cèsaire (10)
Sven: Nino Lahiffe (10)
Understudy: Michelle Dunlap (11)
Sven (Calf):  Vettori Vega (k)

The list went on,  listing more of the minor characters.  There was actually a seperate list for all the troll parts,  but mostly elementary and short middle schoolers we're getting those roles from what I gather.
"Nice Nino! You get to be Sven!" Adrien said.
"You too, Alya! Olaf's understudy,  that's great." I told her.
"Not as good as you gurl!" You get to be Ana,  opposite of you know who." Alya whisper shouted, elbowing me,  and pointing at Adrien.
It was a dream come true. I get to be in a play with Adrien. The love of my life.  The one person that turns my world upside down. 
Adrien.
I sighed,  sometimes life was just great.
"Marinette, right?" A voice interrupted my daydreaming of Adrien.
I looked up and saw a handsome upperclassman with black hair streaked with blue,  and he wore an outfit fit for a rockstar.
It was Luka Couffaine. I felt my insides start to numb a little bit.
I remember the first time we met,  and he gave me a Jagged Stone guitar pick.
"Um,  yea.  That's me. " I smiled.
"Nice,  I get to hang with you. " He said.
"Yeah, isn't that awesome?" I said,  feeling my heart melt.
Ok so this guy is no Adrien, but he does kind of give off the same effect.
"Yeah,  I'll see you around. " Luka said,   before walking  away.
"Yeah,  see you around. " I waved.
"What was that about?" Alya asked.
"I don't know what you mean. " I said.
"Come on,  you totally like the dude. " Nino added.
"You don't know what your talking about. " I told them.
"Let her be you guys. " Adrien defended me.
A gave him a smile of gratitude.
This is why I love Adrien.
*********************************
"Tiki! Spots on!" I called out.
It was 7 pm, time to do my daily patrol with Chat Noir as Ladybug.
"Hello, my lady. " Chat smirked at me as I swung into our meeting spot on the Eiffel Tower.
"Hello yourself kitty. " I smirked back.
"I say we skip patrol and go on a date,  you in bugaboo?"
"As much as I'd hate to pass up on that offer, " I replied,  my voice dripping in sarcasm. "I have this thing called a responsibility where I need to protect a huge city if France called Paris,  maybe you've heard of it. "
"Lemme think on that one...sounds familiar."
I mentally face palmed myself.
"See you back here at nine, kitty. " I said before taking off.
The city was bustling with people,  but it was no different than any other evening un Paris,  and there were no acumatized victim to be found.
I met up with Chat Noir at precisely nine pm.
"Everything seems good. " I said.
"Now about that date... "
"Goodnight Chat." I said before taking off,  not bothering to hear the rest.
"Gosh that cat can be so so stubborn. " I thought allowed as I landed on my rooftop terrace.  I looked around before saying my detransformation words "Spots off. "
I was about to go inside when I heard something moving nearby.
Tiki dashed into my purse and I grabbed the nearest object, a rock,  a threw it as the figure ran by.
"Ow!" A voice yelled out.
"Show yourself,  or I'll throw another one, " I threatened.
"Ok,  ouch,  fine it's me. Chat Noir. " A familiar looking superhero said showing himself.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. " I told him,  looking at the bruise forming on his head.
"No problem. Ouch. " He said,  mumbling the last part.
Blood trickled from his wound and I felt terrible.
"I'm so sorry Chat!"
"It's okay Mar- I mean random citizen."
"Stay here,  I'll find you a band aid. " I said as I quickly ran inside and grabbed a first a first aid kit.
Chat was sitting on the terrace ground when I came back up.
"Thanks uh.. " He started as I bandaged his wound.
"Marinette,"  I smiled at him.
"Yeah,  uh,  that's right.  You helped Ladybug and I with that Illustrator guy.
"Yep,  that was me. "
"Thank you, Marinette." Chat said.
"Anytime." I replied.
I finished butting the band aid on,  but before I could pull my hand away,  he grabbed it.
I looked up at Hin,  meaning to question his actions, but my gaze was lost in his emerald eyes and I could feel a fluttering feeling in my stomach.
And that's when I remembered Adrien.
"Uh...goodnight, kitty." I said pulling away from him. And I quickly made my way to the trapdoor that lead to my room,  leaving the cat bewildered.
Before I closed the door,  I swear I heard him whisper "sweet dreams, princess. "
And then nothing.