Can't Deny It

Saint Anderson

"This weather is so confusing

"This weather is so confusing. One minute it's cold then it's hot like what the fuck Mother Nature." Seven shouted while fanning a paper. It was early September and it was 85 degrees out on top of that the air in the shop had went out.

"Forreal when the people coming to fix the AC cause a bitch cannot be sweating her edges out." One of the stylist said making everyone in the shop laugh. "He should be here tomorrow morning." I told them as I finished up the girl in my chair makeup. "All done." I said spinning her around to see the mirror.

"Oh my gosh I love it!" She said as she looked in the mirror and took selfies. "And I'm flash proof! You're about to be the only person who touch my face with that makeup shit." She said making me laugh. "Thank you thank you." I said. "You can pay at the desk." I told her and walked to the front desk as I cleaned up my area. It was now 6 In the evening. I've been here since 6 in the morning. I don't remember the last time I was able to work a whole day in the shop.

"Saint thanks again! When I get dress tonight I'll be sure to tag you girl you did the damn thang!" She shouted then exited out the shop. "So what your plans for this weekend?" Seven asked as we both entered my office. Tilting my head back I sighed. "Moving day is tomorrow." I said and she gasped. "Bitch I totally forgot! I can't believe that G nigga letting all ya move into his house in buckhead." Seven said.

"I can't believe I let him talk me into." I said truthfully. It's been a good two weeks since I've been back in Atlanta. G and I are being real cordial he still in the friendzone. I wasn't about to tell a grown ass man who to fuck with. If he really want me he would just drop the Alexis bitch without me asking.

"Well what are you going to do with your apartment?" She asked I just shrugged my shoulders. I was debating if I should just sell it or rent it out as an Air Bnb to make some extra money on the side. "Well I'm going to make sure these hoes getting they shit together so we can leave." Seven said as she walked to the front of the shop. Taking my phone out I decided to post on Instagram. It's been a while since I had posted something.

saintnolaurent