Treated like Shit/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Cursing

———

Tony treated you like shit.

It was a fucking fact and every Avenger on the team new it.

Clint knew it, Steve knew it, Natasha knew it, Hell, even Jarvis knew it.

So when you caught him cheating on you with another woman, it didn't faze you at all. You knew he'd do it someday.

The asshole was so full of himself sometimes. You packed your things and left. You basically had your suitcase ready. You left without a second thought.

The first week, Tony could care less. He didn't give a fuck. He kept going to parties, hooking up with models. Having one night stands.

Nothing made him feel guilty.

The Third week was when it hit him. He started drinking, mourning over the fact the best thing in his life just left.

He seemed so bum all the time. He grudgingly stepped out of his room and headed to the kitchen. No one was there, probably because it was 1 am.

He took two frozen waffles and didn't even put them into the toaster. He ate them as he sat on the couch, depressed as fuck.

His eyes wandered to the Tv, where his eyes widen. He saw you, you were being interviewed by some dude. He spat the frozen waffle out of his mouth.

You looked.......so beautiful. His dark brown eyes focused on you. Taking in everything. You looked way better than when you were with him.

You seemed happy and more, what's the word, free.

He frowned and sat back into the couch.

Clint and Steve peeked from around the corner.

"Told you he'd feel guilty." Steve said. Clint growled and turned towards the rest of the team, which stood behind him. 

"Ok who said that Tony would feel guilty by the third week?" Clint asked as he took out a wad of cash. Natasha, Bruce, and Bucky held their hands up.

He gave them their money and mumbled some curses. Steve looked back at the broken man on the couch.

"You think we should tell him Y/N's going to be coming Tomorrow?" He asked. Everyone shook their heads.

"Let it surprise him." Bruce said and stuffed Clint's cash into his pocket.

———

You walked into the tower, feeling more confident than you ever been. You remembered when you used to be nervous visiting.

But now, you were proud and confident. You felt changed, in a good way.

You saw Steve and a goofy grin rose onto his lips. He kissed your cheek politely and hugged you.

Bucky hugged you after and everyone surrounded you asking for hugs. Peter ran in and excitedly jumped up and down.

"Ms. Y/L/N! We missed you so much!" He said and hugged you tightly. You smile at the fifteen year old.

"Yeah, we sure did."

A silence fell over as Tony walked in. His clothes were clean, but he hadn't shower in a month. You could see the pain and plead in his eyes.

"Stark." You said holding your hand out for him to take. Tony looked away, he couldn't face you. He shook your hand firmly.

"Hawkward." Peter whispered causing Clint to glare at him.

"It's nice of you to visit." Tony said after a few minutes.

"I didn't come to visit. Fury made me a Shield Agent after I left. I'm here to be your supervisor, I guess." You said.

Tony felt a smile tug onto his lips.

Anything to see you more often.

He nodded happily.

For the few coupe of months, Tony showered and cleaned his act up. All he would do was chase you around like a lost puppy.

"Y/nnn! I'm sorry!" He begged. You sighed in annoyance.

"Tony, I cant." You said to him.

"You cheated," You commented and Tony held your hand tightly in his. Afraid to let you go.

"I know. Just give me another chance!" You shook your head and your hand slipped from his. He looked shamefully at the floor and walked back to his room.

Tony didn't leave his room for the past three days.

"Ok, we can all agree Tony is an asshole," Clint said to the Avengers in the living room. Everyone nodded except, Bruce who went "Eh," and Peter who rolled his eyes.

"But, we have got to help him. The poor man is broken." Clint said and Steve nodded in agreement.

"Ok Steve and Bucky will try to get Tony out of his room. The rest of us will have to persuade Y/N." Clint said and everyone nodded.

Steve went over to Tony's door and knocked.

"Tony!" Steve yelled and and awaited a response. When he got nothing back he tried knocking harder.

"Bucky." He said pleadingly. Bucky slammed his foot against the door. The door slammed open and Tony glared at him.

"WHAT's UP FUCKER!" Bucky yelled. Tony glared at him, his eyes red and puffy.

"What the hell are you doing in here??" Tony asked, clearly pissed off.

"Fuck you that's why!" Bucky said and Tony chased after him. Tony was so busy chasing Bucky that he wasn't looking anywhere else.

He slammed into you in full force. You fell to the ground and landed on your ass. Tony stumbled back in surprise.

"Fuck." You curse and Tony gave you sad eyes.

"Sorry." He mumbled and held his hand out for you to take. You took it and pulled yourself up. You stared at each other for a couple minutes.

"So..." Tony said and you sighed. You suddenly felt his lips connect with yours. You were shocked at the contact.

Tony pulled away after a couple seconds. He gave you an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled and went to his room. You stood still, shocked at what just happened.

You chased after him, your hand hovered over the door. Not sure to knock, or not. You finally gave in and knocked. The door didn't open.

You realized it was broken as you opened it.

"Damn you Barnes." Tony mumbled and saw you. His eyes were red, tears coming down his cheeks.

"Yeah?" He asked and crossed his arms like a child. He stood up to clean the bottles from beside his bed.

"Whatever you're going to say, say it." He said agitated. He tossed the bottles into the trash and faced you.

You pushed your lips onto his and Tony's eyes widen. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

You pulled away from him and Tony stared at you wide eyed.

"Well said."