Chapter 4

Dru POV

I walked up the roof and walked towards the edge breathing heavy. I felt my rage growing and I don't know if I have the strength to control it. I don't want to hurt anything or anyone. Fear begins to hit me thinking that I might hurt anybody that I cared about. I looked up the moon and sighed closing my eyes. I slowly opened it and shook my head.

"Is that part of what I am? I don't want to be a monster. Mother...please help me." I pleaded and drop to my knees sobbing.

I then randomly heard voices and turned around to see no one. I wiped my tears away and stood up looking around.

"Who's there?" I asked and kept hearing whispers which I can't make it out of.

I touched the ledge and a flash shows. The same darkness appeared in front of me and pushed me off the edge. I moved my hand away from the ledge and brought it to my chest breathing heavy. I started looking for my dagger until I remembered it was back in the Mukami mansion. The dark aura appeared and I looked around back away.

"Whoever you are. Show yourself!" I shouted trying not to show fear.

"Turn around." I heard and turned to see no one, but I was at the edge of the building.

I turned around and the same shadow appeared.

"Boo." He says and pushed me off.

I quickly grabbed the edge and I began to panic. The shadow appeared looking down at me as he frowned.

"Why not die already so I can please my king you stupid bitch!" He shouted and stomped on my fingers causing me to yell in pain.

"Hey Asshole!" I heard a voice, but the shadow turned his head and shouted in pain as he vanished.

As I was about to let go a hand appeared and pulled me up. We both fall and I landed a hard ground, but soon knew that it was a chest. The smell is not familiar to me and I soon looked up to see a man looking at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked and I nodded.

He has black hair, red eyes and fair skin. He wasn't a vampire either. He wears a black suit well mostly everything including an eye patch. He has a blank stern look that can freeze a human's heart.

"Thank you for helping me. I don't know how I could repay you." I bowed towards him, but he soon lifted my chin up as we both looked at each other.

We were silent, but I felt him moving closer and we both heard the door of the roof slammed open. We both looked to see my brothers and the Mukami with them.

"Iris are you okay? We heard a scream-" Ruki stopped when he saw me and the mysterious man close.

The mysterious man glared at them and stood in front of me. He looked like he was ready to fight. The 10 of them growled and the man mysterious man grabbed something from his duster and had a katana appeared. My eyes widen and I stood in front of them before they could charge each other.

"Dru move out of the way." I heard Shuu growled.

"Guys calm down. He saved me." I told them and I knew they didn't believe me.

"What do you mean he saved you?! He was about to do something and you called that saving!" Reiji shouted which was new.

"Will you please calm down and you put your katana away." They looked at me and I shouted.

"Now!!" The mysterious man did as I said and the others huffed.

I breathed heavily and looked at the mysterious man.