16

Your POV

"Honey, I'm home!" Dinah called out as she walked into the house, making me laugh.

"Living room!" I called back, but not too loud as I felt Camila stir next to me.

"Hey, I- oh, Camila's here?" Dinah smirked at the site of Camila asleep on my chest.

"Yea, she came over after her studio session," I explained as I ran a hand through the girl's hair, brushing some of it out of her face.

"She looks exhausted," Dinah commented as she sat down in the chair across from us.

"She is. She was in the studio for thirteen hours. She came over and we were talking then boom, she was out. I wasn't even surprised," I told her.

"Well, I'm glad you're making her get some sleep. Have you two eaten?" Dinah asked me.

"I haven't eaten since lunch. I don't know about her. She probably hasn't eaten all day," I told Dinah, knowing how the girl was. She gets way too into her music and forgets to eat and drink.

"I'll order enough food for all of us. She'll most likely be starving when she wakes up," Dinah said, walking out of the room.

I sat with Camila until Dinah came back from ordering the food, watching her smile and shake her head at the two of us before she sat down.

"Can you two just date already?" Dinah asked with a small laugh.

"Dinah," I said, making the girl raise her hands in defense.

"You two act like a couple anyways. I'm just saying you guys should put a label on it," she shrugged.

I looked down at the sleeping girl in my arms, letting Dinah's words sink in. We did act like a couple, but I still felt like it was too early to put a label on us.

I definitely didn't want to rush into anything, especially since I had just gotten out of my relationship with Lauren.

Lauren and I were together for almost a year for goodness sake, it's not like those feelings were just going to disappear.

I had been trying to block Lauren out of my mind completely, and so far I was doing a pretty good job at it. Camila had helped keep me distracted, and I could honestly feel my feelings for the brown eyed cuban growing by the day.

Camila treated me like a queen, but that didn't mean I should rush things with her.

Camila knew what I was going through, so she knew not to push me, and I was really grateful that she wasn't pressuring me into anything.

"I don't know if I'm ready, Dinah," I told her, watching the girl raise her eyebrows.

"You still have feelings for Lauren?"

"I- I don't know," I admitted. "I haven't really thought about her in a while, but I don't want to rush anything."

"Do what's best for you," Dinah smiled slightly, standing up when the doorbell rang, which indicated the food was here.

I watched Dinah walk out of the living room, her words replaying in my mind as I began to shake Camila awake.

"Camila," I said, watching the girl groan and shove her face into my neck.

"Camila, we have food," I tried, making her look up at me with a sleepy expression.

"What kind of food?" She asked.

"Whatever Dinah ordered," I giggled at how adorable she looked as she rubbed her eyes to wake herself up. "It smells like pizza."

"Five more minutes," Camila mumbled as she shoved her face back into my neck.

"C'mon, Camila. I'm hungry and I know you are too. I'll let you sleep after we eat," I bribed the girl.

"But you're so comfortable," she whined, slipping her cold hands under my shirt and pressing them against my skin to warm them up.

"Camila," I squealed, feeling her smile into my neck.

"Camila, please," I practically begged her.

"Fine, but after we eat you have to play with my hair until I fall asleep," she bargained.

"Deal," I told her, making her look up and kiss my lips gently. "I was probably going to end up doing that anyways."

She laughed at my comment before we both walked off to the kitchen to see what kind of pizza Dinah ordered.