Punishments

Emmy made her way to Seoras’s room.  Her heart beated quickly and loudly as she walked closer and closer to his room that they all shared.  Seoras’s last words that he whispered to her made her body burn with anticipation. Her footsteps quickly made its way to his door and when she opened the door.  Sounds of moaning and groaning welcomed her.

Emmy quickly closed the door and locked it.  When she made her way deeper into his bedchamber, what she saw made her knees weak.  

Both Gengrick and Dominic were naked and kneeling on the ground.  Their body was leaning forward on the bed and their hands were tied behind their backs.  They both stared at each other in contentment and lust as their bodies vibrated with excitement and pleasure.  

Their chrysanthemum had been loosened by Seoras already and white cum slowly drips out of them.  Seoras had just gotten done cleaning his leaking member with a clean towel and threw the towel back into the basin of water on the table when he saw Emmy.

“Strip.”  Seoras ordered Emmy.  

Emmy’s eyes enlarge with excitement as she quickly undresses.  Her imagination have been running wild since Seoras whispered to her that they were going to be punished by him.  Her hands shook as she unbuttoned her dress, but she was too slow for Seoras.

Seoras’s hand grabbed her lovely dress and ripped it in half with one tug.   With a second tug, her dress fell down to the floor. His hands then tore her undergarments off of her body and she too found her hands tied behind her back with strips of her dress.

Emmy shrieked with surprise as Seoras slapped her butt after tying her hands.  

“Walk.”  

Emmy did as she was told and when she walked between Gengrick and Dominic, Seoras stops her.

“Kneel.”  

Emmy did as she was told and knelt.  Her body leaned forward over the bed as well.

“You three think you can tease this Lord without being punished?”  Seoras asked as he slaps Emmy’s buttcheek again.

Emmy shrieked again in surprise, but another two slaps echoed the room as Dominic and Gengrick groaned loudly after their punishment.  

“Ah!”  Emmy screamed as she felt Seoras punge directly into her wet vagina. With her teasing Dominic with Gengrick and Seoras’s words, her body was already wet and ready for Seoras’s punishment.  

Seoras’s strong strokes in and out of her caused her body to glow red with excitement.  Her moans mixed in with Dominic and Gengrick’s moans. Emmy looked behind her and saw Seoras had his hands full.  With one hand fingering Dominic’s cum leaking chrysanthemum and the other doing the same thing to Gengrick, Emmy became even more excited.  

Her hips began to move as well, helping Seoras pound into her.  Every time she would almost reach her peak, Seoras would pull out and give Dominic or Gengrick his attention.  He would enter Dominic swiftly, causing him to cry out in pain and pleasure and make him work up into a frenzy before pulling out and giving the same attention to Gengrick.  While he rode one of the men, he would always finger Emmy’s chrysanthemum as well.

He would switch between the three of them, giving them pleasure, but never giving them release.   Seoras’s punishment was torture for them as they took it all in. It felt as if had been an hour of Seoras’s switching between them that Emmy finally broke.

“Please Seoras.”  Emmy begged. “Please give me release.”

Seoras was banging Gengrick hard from behind as he slapped her buttcheeks.