{12}

EMMA'S P.O.V
I finished buttoning up my white work shirt and looked at myself in the mirror. Today was the worst today is the history of days, wanna know why? Because it's a Monday morning. I always thought that when I finished school that Monday mornings wouldn't effect me as much, boy was I wrong. I seemed to hate them even more now.

I looked over myself once more to make sure that everything was looking okay. I was wearing my usual work shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black vans, my hair was up in a high ponytail and I was only wearing mascara since I didn't know how to do my makeup.

Once I'm happy with my appearance I go and find Valentina so I can get her up and ready for the day. When I go to her room I see her dead asleep with her face smooshed into a pillow, even a little bit of drool hanging out of her mouth. I chuckled, she's gonna be a real charmer when she's older. I sit down on the edge of the bed and gently pat her hair.

"Val, baby it's time to wake up." I say, she lifts her head to groan slightly and then she mumbles 'no' and turns over so her back is facing me. So much like me. I shake my head in disbelief and then grab her waist to pull her out of bed. Once she's standing in front of me her big blue eyes start to water.

Oh no.

She starts crying and stomping around the room, causing an unnecessary tantrum. It's Monday morning for fucks sake! I do my best to try and calm her down but the tears still flow down her cheeks. I pick her up and take her into the small bathroom in her room, she complains all through her morning routine, even when I'm dressing her in her favourite tutu.

Once she's dressed I pick her up again, she lays her head against my shoulder and yawns

Once she's dressed I pick her up again, she lays her head against my shoulder and yawns. Why is she so tired? She slept all of last night and she had a nap yesterday? I walk into the kitchen to see it full of life, except for an overly tired looking Ace in the corner eating cereal.

"Morning!" Malia chirps and I look at her like she's crazy, it's 7am on a Monday, is she feeling alright? I hear a deep chuckle from the stove and turn my head to look at the mouth watering sight. Marco is standing at the stove cooking pancakes and he's dressed in a white button shirt that's rolled up to his elbows, displaying his beautiful forearms, and a pair of black slacks. His hair is in its usual well kept ruffled state and there's a slight stubble on his chin. I think I have to actually check if I'm drooling. Nope nothing.

"Good morning." I almost gasp out. He smiles brightly, white teeth and all, and sends me a quick wink that sends my heart into a frenzy. After almost hyperventilating, we all have a quick breakfast.

"Okay so. Emma I'll give you car for transportation." Marco starts, I open my mouth to protest but he gives me a look. "And you'll be driving Malia to school." I nod and then look at the clock, we'll have to leave soon if she wants to make it on time.

"What about Valentina?" I ask, Marco opens his mouth to reply but another voice answers for him.

"It is my job to take care of her." An overly happy Rosa Dimitrov says as she practically skips into the kitchen. Is their whole family morning people? My question is answered when a VERY tired Robert walks in behind his wife. Guess not.