| eleven.

YOUR POV;

it's been two months of me moping around waiting for wyatt to wake up. two months since that awful incident happened at that party with owen. i paced back and forth infront of my mirror. i cracked my knuckles because my anxiety was becoming too much for me to handle.

it was around two a.m in the morning and i needed to do something. something that would take my mind off of things for a while. i quietly tiptoed down the stairwell and through the front door. i sprinted through the dewy grass until i reached the sidewalk that was on the other side of the road.

the cool breeze of the morning air calmed me down as i walked down the sidewalk. i had no idea where i was going but i kinda liked the adventure of not knowing where your destination is going to be. i soon reached a wooded area and i started walking down a dirt path that lead into it.

i came across a sign that read 'QUARRY' on it. i continued down the path until i reached a cliff. i looked over the edge and saw a body of dark blue water. the moonlight was shining onto the water.. it was quite a sight to see. if only wyatt was here....

i laid down by the edge of the cliff and dozed off. my eyes started feeling heavier and heavier by the second. i tried to keep myself awake, but i just couldn't do it. so i let go and fell into a deep deep sleep.

FINNS POV;

"get off me iris.", i said as she tried to sit on my lap. i pushed her off of me and she stumbled to her feet. "dick.", she said as she crossed her arms and sat in her seat. it was lunchtime and everything was normal until it got interrupted.

"alright everyone i have a bulletproof plan.", caleb spoke.

_______

i'm back!! did ya guys miss me?
thank you all for the support and understanding the amount of work i have to do now.

i love you all!!

24 votes & 32 comments
for the next chapter

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla