Chapter 7???.

(A/N) BACK FROM THE DEAD! I thought it was unfair that I ended it so horribly and suddenly for you guys, so.... here... :P

Z
I wake up in a bed. My bed.

What?

I thought.... how did I?

"Look who decided to wake up..." I heard.... Dib say?

"D-" COUGH, HACK

"Woah, take it easy, don't try to speak..." He walked over to me and placed his hand on my head. "You don't have a fever anymore, that's a good sign."

He must've understood what my confused face meant, as he stated, "I brought you back with the chemicals you had down in your lab, it took a few weeks though."

My eyes widened tremendously, "Yeah, you've been asleep for a long time Zim." He sighed, "I was worried until your pulse returned. And, hey, I forgive you, okay? Don't do stuff like that again. I thought I lost you."

Guilt clouded my face as I remembered what I had done.

I'm so stupid! I can't imagine how he must've felt! Ugh! I'm such a mis-

"Hey, I said don't blame yourself. That's what caused all this in the first place." He interrupted my thoughts.

I nodded hesitantly.

"Hey," I met his eyes, "I love you Zim."

(Time Skip)

I was on a walk with Dib, he was taking me somewhere without telling me where. We were currently near the park, but we went past it after a bit of walking.

We pased a pond, went through some woods, some more park, then finally, we emerged onto a cliff.

The sunset was in front of us, and it was gorgeous. Red, orange, yellow, and pink streaks rippled through the sky, while crimson bled into the horizon. The clouds seemed to part to make an arch over the setting sun as Dib sat down the grass.

I sat down next to him and he held my hand.

"Hey"

I looked at him.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend, Zim?" He seemed anxious, but the expression melted away as I smiled.

"Gladly."

He rested his head on my shoulder as we watched the setting sun.

I could tell that this would be the beginning of a new phase. A phase of my life where I no longer suffered and struggled.

As long as I was with Dib,

I would be okay.

-END-

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
Thank you all for the support!

Published: December 4th, 2018
Revised: July 20th, 2020