Prologue

He blinked.

He died. . .

Cerise: . . . #$@&%*!  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The young man named Cerise pants heavily from over exertion. He's not really much of a cusser in the first place.

Now that he has calmed down, he looks around his surroundings to find that he's in a plain white room with a white bed, table, chair, wall, and floor. He wondered if maybe he was in some kind of limbo. After all, he was sure that his last memories were of him bleeding on the ground dying. In pain.

Speaking of dying.

Cerise: #$@&%*!  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

He really can't help but find his death laughable. He, Cerise, was a highly famous author, a man with an IQ of 200. To go with that, he was extremely good-looking and was the very opposite of "poor" due to his family's prestige and distant, royal background. But all that led to nothing, as he was hit by a car since the driver was more importantly fixated on snogging his girlfriend. What maddened him even more was that both couldn't hold a candle to his beauty even combined together; yet even he still couldn't find his perfect match.

Cerise couldn't help but sigh out loud.

Cerise: . . . The gods are making fun of my love life!

[System: Hello host~!!! 。゚✶ฺ.ヽ(*'∀'*)ノ.✶゚ฺ。]

Cerise was surprised and quickly turned around to find a crystal orb floating in front of him, giving off a soft, bluish white glow.

Cerise: Eh? What are you? It talked?

[System: I am the Fairytale System, host! You can call me the magical Godmother~!
=。:.゚٩(๑>ω<๑)۶:.。+゚]

Cerise: Fairytale System?

[System: Yes, host! Host has been specially chosen by the gods. Your task is to go world-hopping into different fairytales and complete missions for points! These points can then be used to buy skills or items from the Magic Stall~ ]

Cerise: I see. . . Why was I the one chosen though?

[System: Host's soul is extremely good, it would have been a waste as you are very talented. ٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ]

Cerise was in a bit of a daze. This was exactly like those transmigration novels he had read. He couldn't help feeling a bit excited, but then suddenly frowned. Although he was successful and had loving friends and family, he felt like something was missing in his heart and wanted desperately to fill that void.

Meanwhile, System Godmother was looking at his new host with full approval. He very much likey his host. His host had soft, cherry blossom pink hair; clear, white skin; a flawless face with a teardrop mark underneath the side of his bright, seductive eye.

Seeing his host's saddened expression, System Godmother rushed to comfort him.

[System: Host! Don't worry, Godmother will be with you the entire way and together we will have lots of fun~!  O(≧▽≦)O ]

Cerise smiled, since he already died might as well make the most of it. This crystal orb was really cute, but "Godmother" was a bit. . .

Cerise: How about I give you a nickname?

[System: That's fine with me host! ]

Cerise: Ok. I'll call you "Jing" for "crystal", and you can just call me whatever.

[System:  (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄  Jing feels shy now! Jing will just keep calling host "host".

Cerise: Mm. That's alright.

[System: Then, shall we start? Since this is host's first world, it will be easy! We will now be transporting in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . ]

Cerise nods in affirmation then feels his vision going dark. . .

▫️▫️▫️

Hayoru: Hello fellow readers~ Although I do have other works I need to work on (so lazy!), I was really looking forward to starting this. I hope you'll enjoy Fairytale System and I might also start another new book. (Hint: 🐺🌕)