Chapter-37

Raksha,

My days have turned beautiful, Adi's father had visited my family back in Jaigarh and now we were scheduled to be married after a month of my arrival in Jaigarh. I am happy, very happy. I will finally attain my masters and will be back home with my family.

My exams are beginning in a week and Veer had warned me against fooling around. He had strictly asked me to pay more attentions to books than to Adi, jealous man.

''UP..UP..!!'' My thoughts were broken by a baby sound. Vikram kept dancing around my bed, his hands in air requesting me to lift him up. My bed is too high for his tiny legs. With a smiled I lifted him up bringing him onto my lap, ''So now you remember your aunt.'' He smiled at me lovingly, unlike Rolli he is on the calmer side. Though he enjoys my company but he only needs his mother in the night.

He pointed towards the balcony requesting me to take him there, winters have started in London and the weather has turned awesome. I am waiting for the first snow, though I enjoyed it last year I wanted to enjoy it with my sweet little nephew. As I took him to the balcony, he quickly covered his ears, ''See, its cold. You should be inside.'' He refused shaking his head. Yet I carried him back, trying to explain him that he would fall sick. 

I stepped into the room explaining my little nephew about the repercussions of the cold weather, which I am sure he hasn't understood at all. I was surprised to find Adi standing in the middle of the room watching us with a smile, Vikram clapped , he squirmed so that I put him down running  to Adi giggling happily. Adi gathered him in his arms, ''Hey handsome, how are you.''

''You guys have formed a strong bond.''

''Has to, he is my best friend's son and like my own too. Right Vikram.'' 

''Ball!'' He said in his baby voice. Adi cuddled him, ''Yes we will play, after I give a small lesson to your aunt.'' Giving peck on Vikram's forehead he let him go. 

''So what lesson are you going to give me.'' I asked slowly walking to Adi. He smiled pulling me closer, ''You very well know what chapter I am talking about naughty Princess.''

Coming closer I whispered over his lips, ''Shall we start the lessons.''

"Not so soon." Our perfect moment was interuptted by Veer, I just want to kill him. Walking to us he turned to Adi, ''Your mother has fixed your alliance somewhere else. She too is a Princess, and a mother of two.''

We stood frozen at our places, too   shocked to react  , ''Don't talk rubbish Veer'' I warned. Veer huffed, he looked serious. He pulled out an envelope from his pocket and handed it over to Adi. ''Now you guys will believe me.''

We tensed, anything is possible when it comes to Queen Anuradha. Veer walked out with an affectionate pat on Adi's shoulder. ''Open it.''

''No, it doesn't matter. I am going to marry you and no one else.'' He declared

''But I want to see. I want to know whom has she chosen for you and I want to know who  had developed the guts to stand opposite to me.'' I was raging with hatred

Adi huffed and opened the envelope, we gaped at the picture  and then I screamed at the top of my voice, ''I am going to murder you with bare hands Veer. Just run for your life.'' The picture had a girl in big specs with artificial extra teeth. She looked horrendous, and I am going to kill Veer for this

 She looked horrendous, and I am going to kill Veer for this