|00| しない

Disclaimer: I didn't know the difference between your and you're until 63 chapters in 😅 so if you spot those typos I'm sorry

❄️❄️❄️
LOWKEY A PROLOGUE TOO

I look around the lingerie store in the mall, patiently waiting for Mina to choose what she wants. "Lilo look at this top, oh I'm definitely trying this."

"I thought you said we were just window shopping."

"We are, silly. You see it in the window and then you buy it. And you have to try this." She takes a hanger with a pink top on it and slams it against my chest. I look down at the top and hum. "Cute... I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it on."

We try on a few of clothes and end up with a pretty tall pile when we approach the register. "That'll be $328." I take out my dad's credit card and punch it in effortlessly. We leave the store with shopping bags racked along our arms and Mina slurps down on a smoothie before pounding her fist on my arm.

"Ow! What?" I ask. I follow the direction of her eyes into a coffee store. "Isn't that the new boy from school? The one that was staring at you?"

I squint my eyes to get a better look. That's definitely him working a shift at the coffee store, but I'll pretend I can't make it out. "He's far away, I'm not sure."

"Then let's get closer."

"Wait Mi—!" Before I can say anything she drags me towards the store. "Mina you know I'm supposed to be home already."

"This will only take a second, come on." Once we reach the counter the boy looks at us both in minor shock, surprised that people from school have already found him.

"Hi, aren't you the new guy in our class?" She asks him. He smiles adorably and nods, holding out his hand. "Yeah, my name's Tye."

"Mina." Mina shakes his hand before he turns his focus to me. Obviously caught off guard I jump a little and shake his hand back. "I-I'm Lilo."

I know brown eyes are extremely common, but something about his are so beautiful. And his smile makes my body heat up with uncontrollable nerves.

"Nice to meet you Lilo. I look forward to seeing you in school." He releases my hand and my cheeks blush vividly. There was something about the tone of that sentence that seemed awfully flirtatious.

"So Tye," Mina says taking out her card, "Can I have a Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino? Extra hot foam please."

"Uh, sure thing..." When Mina taps her card Tye leaves to make her the overly complicated drink. Once he's gone, she immediately turns to me and whispers in a fast pace,

"Okay, I bought you some time. Think of a good way for how you're gonna ask him out."

"What? Mina I just met him! You can't expect me to ask him out already, he'll think I'm way too fast."

"Oh please, he obviously likes you. You never make the first move and just regret it later. I'm trying to help you."

"Hey girls." We hear a devious voice. We both turn and see Trisha, our bestie from school. Hint the sarcasm. Her outfit is slutty as usual, and she has a smug smirk planted on her caked up face.

Mina and I give her an unwelcoming glare, making her press a hand on her chest. "Well that's not very nice, is it?"

"Oh shut up Trisha." Mina retorts.

Tye comes back with the coffee and hands it to Mina. "Oh my gosh, you must be the new guy, Tye!" Trisha gasps. Her acting is really bad and obnoxiously loud. "So great seeing you! I'm Trish."

"Please to meet you." He replies. I roll my eyes at her fakeness as she takes some cash out of her purse.

"Tye, be a dear and get me a latte, will you? Put it in the biggest cup you have." Once Tye leaves her wide grin turns to me. "He's cute, I think I'll take him."

I send Trisha back a fake smile, sarcastic tone and widened eyes. "Oh, I bet you would. Do you even like him, or do you just want him because you know I do?"

"Oh honey, if I really wanted him how boring would that be?" Tye returns once more and gives her the large cup of coffee. "Hey Lilo—" He starts off.

Immediately I'm all ears, trying my hardest not to break a second of eye contact. "I have basketball practice at lunch on Monday, if you don't have any plans..."

"Yeah?" The hugest smile prints on my face, my body bubbles with excitement. "You wanna—?"

"Whoopsie!" Trisha walks into me and accidentally-on-purpose spills her giant cup of coffee down my brand new outfit. My jaw slacks, as does Tye's and Mina's, and I look up to see her looking down at me in amusement. I brace the burning pain of the sizzling hot beverage melting my skin, and try my hardest not the scream.

"Oops. Sorry about that Lilo, it was an accident—"

"You're still pouring!!" I yell.

"Oh yeah." Trisha finally pulls back her cup. "No biggie though, right? Looks like I'll just have to take this one." Trisha then takes Mina's coffee from her hand and blows a kiss, "Ciao." before leaving the store. "Lilo are you okay, that was hot!" Tye exclaims.

Before I get a chance to chase after her, Mina pulls me back. "Let's get you cleaned up. See you at school Tye."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌸

Three to four hours later I arrive home in my coffee-stained top and skirt.

When I switch on the lights the first thing I see is my dad standing in the kitchen with his arms crossed

When I switch on the lights the first thing I see is my dad standing in the kitchen with his arms crossed. Staring at me.

He doesn't look too happy...