Author's Note

Hello reader,
So, it's been quite a while since I've actively written anything here on Wattpad, so sorry about that. In my defense though, it's not exactly my fault. You see, school has been quite hectic (seriously, I never knew that final year can be this hard). Anyway, it's over— almost— and I'm back to writing.

So, as obvious as it already is, this is my new book The Minotaur; the first in a series that is the 'Mikael Chronicles'. I do hope that you enjoy it. And yes, I didn't forget that I'm still working on another book (for those of you that know that). I want to say it here and now that that project (Truth of Magic; fifth book in the Soul of Magic series) is not abandoned, I'm still actively working on that in the background. It's just that my head is still kinda unsettled with me having just finished writing, editing, submitting, defending, correcting, and then rewriting and resubmitting my thesis and all (it was a very long process, I tell you). Anyway, The Minotaur here represents my strategy to get back into writing shape fitness; and I hope that you'll help me every step of the way.

If this is your first time of reading any of my works, thank you for giving me a chance, I'm so grateful for that. I don't really have any special words to say (that you haven't already known, that is); except that you be patient with me, keep an open mind, and of course, enjoy the story. It'll be worth your while, I promise.

Oh, before I forget, there are two name variants that we're  going to be dealing with in the course of this book. Mikael is pronounced as written, you know, in the older version of the name (just turn the spelling into a transcription and you're gold); while Michael is the modern day conventional pronunciation that we're used to. I hope it doesn't cause any confusion in the progression of the story.

So, without further ado, let's begin our journey into the labyrinth of the Minotaur.

Your so-glad-to-be-back-and-writing-again friend,
AdeAlaoOluwaferanmiA.