Part22

~ 1 month later ~

Jungkook's POV:

All those feelings are new to me . I want to feel more . I want that little cute boy to be close to me so I can have those feelings .

My Taehyung. My little sunshine . I want to take good care of him . I don't want to treat him like I treated that one night stands .

I never made a move on somebody to have fun at night . They all came to me and BEG . And of course I accepted . Like ,why not ?

But now I have a reason not to . It's because I love someone . I don't need one night stands . I don't want them . I want Tae. I don't ask for sex  . I ask for his love .

But sometimes it is way to hard for me to control my hormones .....

Why does he have to be so innocent...
Why ?!

Th: JUNGKOOK!!

Jk: What ! What happened !

Th: I have been calling your name a hundred times now but you kept spacing out !!

Jk: I am sorry I was thinking of something . Anyways did you want to tell me something ?

Th: Lets go to my house and play overwatch cause Jin and Namjoon are working today till night !

Jk: Sure why not !

With that we left the class and went to his house .

Its a nice lively house . It seems very comfy and I cannot wait to go to his room and place him on the bed , get on top of him and t-

STOP !! ITS TIME TO STOP THIS !
I promised to control my hormones and I will!!

STOP !! ITS TIME TO STOP THIS !I promised to control my hormones and I will!!

I made myself in after Tae and went to his room . What a cute room for my cute baby .

Th: I know it's a little feminine but its really comf-

Jk: Nah I thing it is lovely .

Th: O-Oh ..Hehe ..Thank you Kookie ...

Jk: Are you blushing ..?

Th: Whaaaaaaaaat N-Nooooooo ....

Jk: Lets go play now ok ?

Th: Sure !!

With that we turned the game on and we were ready to play when he got up .

Jk: Where are you going ?

Th: To wear something more comfy .

Jk: Ok ..

He opened his closet and I gave it a look .

Gucci ....Gucci everywhere....

Jk: Wow ...I didn't know you like Gucci THAT much...

Th: Haven't I told you yet ?

Jk: Tell me what ...?

Th: O-Oh well ...after I graduate I will be a Gucci model.. I have already signed a contract ...

Jk: Wow so my boyfriend is gonna be a Gucci model... Just ....Wow

Th: How about you ...? What are you gonna do as a job ..?

Jk: I am gonna take my fathers place as the CEO at our company...

Th: What company ..?

Jk: Tae ...What is my name ...?

Th: Jeon Jung- ..... What YOUR GONNA BE THE CEO AT THE WELL KNOWN JEONS COMPANY ??!!

Jk: YEA now please calm down .....

Th: Wow ....and I thought i would finally be the popular one in our relationship for ones * pounds *

Jk: You will. Ones we get married everybody will know the famous model and husband Jeon Taehyung ..

Th: * blushes madly * J-J-Jeon T-Taehyung??

Jk: I know you like it babe ..Now go change already ..

Th: Oki ...

With that he went to that bathroom to get changed ..
After a minute he got out .

He was wearing a big caramel sweater . It was so big that it was reviling his collarbones .

He was also wearing tight shorts helping him show his carves . But that wasn't help me at all .

I went to him and put my hands on his waist and pull him closer to me .

I kissed him showing my need for his touch .He put his one hand around my neck and the other at the back of my head .

I stopped kissing him on the lips an went to his neck .

More ..

I started with butterfly kisses and let some hikes earning a small moan .Oh how I love this sound...

More ..

I slide my hands down his ass with last earning and other moan ..

More ..

My hands made their way inside his sweater ready to take it off.

Mo-

J: TAEHYUNGIE WE ARE HOOOMEEE!!