Chapter 11-Sexiest Bum

Word Count: 1571

Alexander Crescillo

"Say it!" I growled in my victims face. My sight was turning red. Along with my eyes, I'm assuming.

"How is this related to my death in any way?" The guy yelled out in desperation and squirmed between my hands. I had a deadly grip on his throat, stopping him from leaving.

"SAY IT." My voice was more commanding this time and it made my victims eyes widen in terror.

"Alexander has the sexiest bum ever." He cried out and tried removing my hand from his throat.

"Good boy." I smirked and snapped his neck. His body went limp as I dropped his pathetic body to the floor. The room got quiet around us and I kneeled down to look at him.

My smirked dropped when I saw his body not moving but I shook my head to clear my thoughts before they started spiraling.

I'm not the bad guy.

I'm saving the world, even if they don't know it.

I would try to explain myself but nothing I say will ever be enough to convince people that I'm not the bad guy they so desperately want me to be. I'm not saying I'm innocent, but nothing I do is ever done without a valid reason.

Everyone thinks I'm a menace to the world and I should be gotten rid of but if anything, I'm doing the good people a favor here. If you want a better world, you have to make sacrifices and that's exactly what I'm doing.

The guy I just killed is called Robbin Garcia; one of the city's biggest gang leaders.

There's no crime he hasn't committed; from killing innocent people with no mercy to taking money from the poor and the most despicable one would have to be assaulting his enemy's wives and children just to spite them.

It is way beyond me how parents would bring that upon their family.

I took out my knife and made a cut in his chest after he was already dead. The sight of blood dripping down his chest made my eyes shine a bright shade of red and my heart danced in satisfaction. I brought my hand out, getting some of the blood on my hand and watched as some of it trickled down my fingers.

Absolutely beautiful.

I'm not a sadist.

No, really. My inner demon is the sadistic one.

He's a part of me now so in order to fulfil his needs, I need to do these things for him.

If I don't, he will actually burn the entire city to the ground and feed on every single dead person in sight until he's well fed.

Trust me, it's that bad.

I heard the sound of a door slamming open in the living room and I took that as my sign to leave.

Closing my eyes, it took me a few seconds to teleport back to my house before

Robbin's wife could walk in on me licking her husbands' blood and having the time of my life. Although let's face it, that would be an intense scene to walk in on.

My happy thoughts were disrupted when I heard the voice of my annoying friend.

"Had a fun time?" He shot me a mischievous smile as soon as I appeared in my room. I rolled my eyes at him.

There are multiple fallen angels in the city and they all get pleasure from different things; some from killing, some from torturing... My friend, Azza, gets pleasure from simply annoying me. It's his thing. His name means 'the strong' but really, he's just 'the asshole'. The two 'A's in his name literally stand for annoying asshole.