02

"heard you have a crush on namjoon? the crybaby ryejinie has a crush? i'll DEFINITELY tell him!" taehyung teased, ryejin's tears were waiting to rush out of her eyes.

then she wails, again. taehyung and his peanuts, on the other side, ran, because they surely didn't want more shoes marked on their face for the hundredth time.

'is that really what people from the outside do?' namjoon thought, after watching what happened from afar. the boy didn't know what taehyung told ryejin but it sure was mean.

"hey, you're the new kid, right?" a mysterious smiley kid asked, which startled namjoon.

"uhh- uh yeah?" he answered.

"the name's jin, probably the coolest in the whole batch. do you want to be friends?" the older introduced.

"uh, but is the person who bullied her your friend? i'm really sorry but i dont want to befriend someone mean, im sorry." he bowed.

"you said sorry two times," jin chuckled. "anyways, you mean taehyung? don't worry about him, he respects me and he just like that girl." jin explained.

"aren't you supposed to be kind to the person you like in order for them to like you back?" namjoon is confused.

"oh boy, you sure are home-schooled. he just kinda don't work like that? i guess? so, wanna join us for lunch?"

"um, you're pretty nice, so okay." jin then lead the way to the cafeteria and lent namjoon a free school tour.

not literally "free" because he asked the poor boy for some sausages in exchange.

'i really don't get the people from the outside.' namjoon thought.

"namjoon, right?" another kid who's wearing a poker-face approaches.

namjoon immediately nodded, scared on what the kid will do.

"yoongi." the kid brought his hand out. namjoon, still hesitating, but he chose to shake the other kid's hand.

"oh, this kid is yoongi, don't worry about his facial expression, he's very funny and a dork, he likes holding our hands and cuddles, too! he's just trying to intimidate you." chuckled while explaining, teasing yoongi.

yoongi pouts, "yeah, i like holding their hands and cuddles, so what?"

then an energetic and cute kid approached the boys. "hi jin, isn't that the home-schooled kid? hey, what's it like being with your pet all day?" the kid asks.

namjoon just looked at him, his head not registering the questions that the kid was asking.

"yeah, by the way, namjoon, this is hoseok, he's very nice and bubbly. you'll get used to his questions." the oldest chuckled lightly.

'so not all people from the outside is mean and unkind. some are like them. i'm quite enjoying it out here.' namjoon thought to himself.

~

"hey new kid, don't ever go near that girl, she's really ugly and a crybaby. don't you despise her? she's really ugly." taehyung warned namjoon.

"um, i don't see anything wrong with he-"

"just don't!" taehyung scowl.

"what if i do? you'll be jealous?" namjoon joked, then the whole table laughed.

"h-hey!" he blushed, "someone might hear you all! and jin-hyung, did you said that to him? stop brainwashing him!" everyone laughed at taehyung's actions, it's really obvious that he likes ryejin.

'sometimes, i wonder, how it feels when someone is having a crush on you? do you became flustered? or happy?' then namjoon is in his train of thoughts, again.

~

"don't you think he's really cute? his dimples are really awesome, it's really cute i wish i could poke them!"

"poke WHAT?" an unexpected boy arrived.

"h-huh? uh, i mean.. uh, PUKE! i said.. i want to.. uh puke the food in here because it's really disgusting, ew." ryejin explained to taehyung.

"ryejin, this is literally your favorite cafeteria, there's no way you could find them disgusting, and also, namjoon sits with us now, i can and will tell him your little secret." taehyung talked back.

"wait, how do you know it's her favorite cafeteria? are you stalking ryejin? or worse, do you have a crush on her?" her cousin smirked. hyesoo literally knows EVERYTHING that is happening in school, there's no way she doesn't know about taehyung's case.

"what? huh? what are you on about? noijusthavetogotothebathroombecauseihaveadiarreagoodbye." taehyung fast-talked and ran out of the cafeteria in the speed of light.

"what just happened?" ryejin is confused she didn't even understand what that peanut said. being the naive girl she is, she brushed it off.

'maybe, i really have a crush on ryejin.' taehyung thought.