CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO

--unedited--
Hey Everyone !!
So I am finally back after my hiatus !! Thank you so much for waiting hehehe !! And also this book will soon come to an end TT but hope you enjoy the chapter !!

Seokjin turned around to look at the younger who had his eye fixed on him with a same regal fire and cold glare.

"Taehyung..we are just—" Seokjin couldn't continue, what could be say. He knew that they had ignored the male for a whole year. Seokjin had seen the number of messages from Taehyung. His calls that Seokjin never picked up.

Taehyung had tried texting them many times but slowly the texts decreased over the time until the male never tried contacting again.

It hurt Seokjin that Taehyung decided to give up but he also knew that there was no use of his tries.

Taehyung scoffed and came up to the male until he was just inches away. Taehyung dug his finger deep into the older's chest which made sharp pain burst out of his skin.

"I was a fucking explanation to this bullshit of yours" Taehyung snarled as the older couldn't help but gulp. The male backed away and went out of the kitchen. Seokjin followed behind as Taehyung stood in the centre of the living room and Namjoon and Hoseok who were sitting on the couches stared at him.

"ALL THE FUCKING MEMBERS OF BTS ARE REQUESTED TO COME DOWN PLEASE!" Taehyung yelled and all the other came running into the area with confused expressions.

"What—??" Yoongi trailed off when Taehyung just pointed to the couch. Everyone seated themselves and Taehyung dragged a chair and sat on it.

"Today" He started,"You and I are solving this shit. You may not believe but it had been eating me for a year now. So before I decide to punch anyone of you in the face, ain't it better that you clear this out?"

"Taehyung but what should we explain?" Asked Jimin as he fisted the pillow cover.
"Let's begin from the very beginning" Taehyung said with a fake smile on,"Tell me what dream you had when you decided to punch the crap out of me that night?"

"That night—" started Jungkook but he trailed off. All the boys went on thinking about the past and recover the faded memory.

"I remember" Namjoon suddenly said and then his orbs fell on the male on the chair.

"So? Tell us" Taehyung said with a shrug and stared blankly at the boys. From the outside Taehyung may be in a cool mood but from the inside, only he knew what battle was ranging inside him. His heart didn't seem to calm down for a single bit and eyes trying desperately to hold back the years that threatened to escape. And if something happened, Taehyung knew he will scatter there and then.

"When you went for the shooting, we were sitting and just talking about our comebacks. Then Pdnim called us. He said something about you—" Namjoon stopped and motioned for others to continue.

"—he said that he overheard you talking to someone, he said that you were saying shit about us. You said that you were sick of us and wanted to get rid of us as soon as possible. Also that you never actually understand the shitty lyrics we write or the stupid dance moves of ours—" Yoongi stopped when couldn't continue anymore.

"—hyung, he said that you thought of us as a lousy boy band who had nothing and were here to just be a hole in kpop. He said that you thought that its better if we stop our career there and then to prevent the hate that would be thrown our way" Jungkook stopped as well and wiped the stray tear away.

"—we were angry Taehyung" Seokjin added,"—We thought of you as our brother and when we heard all this. We lost our minds Tae"

All the boys stared at the male for a long time. They were expecting Taehyung to say that it was true or something like that. But instead Taehyung just stared at them for a long time.

The boys could see emotions rolling like ocean waves in his eyes and the male had to blink rapidly to remove the unwanted tears.

"Was it the truth?" Hoseok finally asked.

"Did you ever once tried to ask me if it was true or not, before" Taehyung spoke in a thick voice.

"Taehyung we believed Pdnim" Jimin said,"How could we doubt him?"
"And you doubted me?" Taehyung asked in a whisper. Jungkook knew that Taehyung was about to lose hold on his emotions.

"Taehy—" Started Namjoon but Taehyung cut him off by saying.
"—If you think, no scratch that—if you believed that I resented you guys so much, then was there any chance of my to hold on after so much of abuse?"

The statement was a truth and the boys couldn't answer. They all looked at the floor or wall, not meeting the eyes of the younger.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath and stood up.
"I fucking can't believe that you guys thought so low of me" Taehyung whispered and the boys looked up at him as Taehyung raced upstairs to his old room.

Taehyung closed the door with a loud thud and stumbled to the floor. His hand supported against the bed as he kneeled down to watched tears escaping his eyes and falling on the floor.

Broken sobs racked in his chest and unsteady breath whipped in and out of his lips in a sharp motion. Taehyung could feel his insides being torn apart. The male clawed his chest and arms, red marks tainted his skin where there was no clothes to protect from the harm Taehyung was doing to himself.

His skin was burning, the male could feel as small streams of blood dripped from the cuts he had driven in skin, with not a metal but his own nails.

It hurt, a lot but Taehyung wanted something to hurt more than the pain that was ranging in his chest like a never ending storm. It wasn't enough, if Taehyung even ran into a car he knew that the agony in his core wasn't going anywhere.

Taehyung had suffered alot, yes he had. But he never knew the reason for it, never. But that he does, Taehyung wished the God to some mercy on him and free his afflicted soul from his body.

The cold male suddenly felt a warm envelope him from behind as he tried to pry it off. He wanted to feel cold, he wanted to feel numb.

"Taehyung calm down" He heard a deep voice beg to him as the person grabbed his arms from behind and tried to hold him back.

"GO AWAY!!" Taehyung screamed as more sobs left his cracking chest. The male thrashed hard in the hold but the other won't let him off hook.

"Tae..please.. don't" The other was sobbing now as well, his own heart cracking to see the younger so vulnerable and so fragile at the moment.

Taehyung yelled and screamed all while sobbing hard, he was completely broken now. The boy had always able to keep a hold on his sanity, even if it was weak. But today Taehyung could feel the hold slowly slipping out of him hands just like sand.

The boy didn't know when the person behind him hug him hard. Holding him to his chest and Taehyung still sobbed and weakly tried to pry the other male off.

"Leave please" Taehyung begged as his body slowly became worn out.
"No" The male said,"Today I am not leaving. Not letting you cry without a shoulder"

Taehyung sobbed more, and the other male shifted their positions so that he was hugging Taehyung to his chest with the male's face buried in his chest.

"Cry all you want, It's just me and you" The male said.
"Yoongi hyung—..." Was all Taehyung could muster before he started crying hard again.

****

A/N
Oof such a long ass weird chapter.
*Sighs*
Oh my gawd guy please don't kill me for this bullshit I just write. I don't know what was in my mind when I wrote all that. I swear to gawd.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this ?? Did you like it or was it shitty. Be honest guys.

Hehehe
Have a nice day !!
Saranghae ❤️
xoxo
~author