Chapter 18

Lauren smiles as she stares down at a sleeping Camila, the young girl curled up on her tummy with her butt stuck up in the air. The position alone reminded her of a sleeping toddler, and she couldn't help but think that both she and the young girl were growing more and more comfortable with this everyday.

She allows her mind to drift for a while, but knowing that it was nine thirty, the time she deemed appropriate to get up, she kneels down in front of the small girl and reaches out to brush a strand of hair out of her face.

"Wakey wakey my love" she murmurs as she brings her hand down to soothingly stroke her back, her smile widening when Camila automatically stirs and brings her legs down so she was laying on her tummy.

"Hi there. You all done sleeping?" She asks softly.

Eyes slowly blinking open, Camila lets out a heavy sigh and nods. She lets herself wake up a little more when she realises where she was and who she was with, and after attempting to rub the sleep out of her eyes, she holds her arms out pleadingly whilst letting out a soft whine.

She wanted cuddles.

Lauren sits herself down on the edge of her bed and hauls her sideways onto her lap, pressing a kiss to the side of her head, "that's good. Why don't we go change your diaper and get some breakfast?" She asks, looking down at the girl who appeared to be drifting back off to sleep.

She bounces her slightly to keep her awake.

"Kay mama" the tiny girl whispers, grabbing the pacifier that was clipped onto her shirt and placing it into her mouth. She suckles contently.

"Good, lay back down for mama" Lauren replies, sliding an arm underneath Camila's legs and sliding her back over to the bed.

Too sleepy to fight, the young girl allows this to happen. She brings her arms up above her head and stretches, and once done, she leaves them there, finding the position comfortable.

Seconds later Lauren was back with a clean diaper and wipes. Placing herself back down, she grabs Camila by behind the knees and pulls her closer, "what do you feel like doing today?" She asks as she tugs down her pyjama pants, sliding them off of her legs and dropping them to the floor.

Camila looks around the room curiously as she allows her mind to drift. They couldn't go out and do anything, she knew that, but there had to be plenty to do inside, right?

"Don't know mama" she whispers eventually, allowing the woman to slide the diaper from beneath her.

Lauren nods in understanding and begins to wipe her down, "alright bug. I'm sure I'll think of something" she replies quietly, grabbing the clean diaper and opening it up before grabbing Camila by the ankles.

She makes quick work of sufficiently diapering her, and soon enough, she was on her way down stairs with the girl perched on her hip. Carrying a fully grown adult wasn't the easiest, but she was used to it by the many years of having to do so. And plus, Camila was tiny anyway.

Arriving into the kitchen, Lauren stops in place, "where do you feel more comfortable sitting my love?" She asks, gesturing to the seats in front of her. One a specially made highchair that she had gotten out late last night and the other a normal chair. She felt allowing camila to pick would stop any upsets.

Biting her bottom lip nervously, Camila shyly points to the normal chair. She didn't know how she felt about being confined and she wasn't about to test it out.

Nodding, Lauren eases her down, "any time you're ready to sit there, let me know okay?" She asks, crouching down in front of her and resting a hand on her thigh.