✨02| Murda'

Death was bound to come one day and there was no escaping it. Growing up, I feared dying but as I got older and got deeper into the streets, I embraced that shit.

There was nothing in this world that would have me running scared. I started this shit off when I was only 5 years old and I don't mean to brag but look man I made it this far.

The streets was mine and wasn't nobody taking it away from me without a fight. I was here for a reason and I wasn't leaving until a muthafucka' put me under the ground.

I reposition myself in my chair and threw my head back before sighing. I was in a meeting with one of my plugs and they was starting to annoy the fuck out of me.

The things that they were saying to each other didn't even make any sense and the clues that they were pulling out of the crack of their ass wasn't even clues.

They were just saying anything at this point. Nothing they were saying was adding up and I was starting to question this whole meeting they called themselves having in the first place.

"Y'all broke or something?" I asked, chuckling and the room got quiet as hell as they stared at me with a funny look.

My plug Erin stepped in before anyone else could confirm what I had just asked them and responded. "No we not broke. Why would you ask some shit like that?" He asked with his face scrunched up and his hands out in front of him to demonstrate how he felt.

One weapon.

"Cause that's the type of vibe you giving me." I smirked, running my tongue over my bottom lip.

"We should dead this bitch." One of his men said looking at me with an evil look and I pulled my gun out sending two shots to his dome.

The room got quiet again as I stood up from my seat and made my way towards his dead body.

Disrespect was something that I didn't take too lightly.

"Ayo, Night that's my fucking cousin man. You gone have to see me." Erin yelled rolling up his sleeves walking towards me and I grinned, throwing my hair into a ponytail.

I had known Erin for six months now and there wasn't anything interesting about this man life to be honest. He was a very boring person.

He had no hobbies. All this nigga did was talk shit and sleep. He never got his hands dirty, he always depended on me and three others to get it done.

Erin was a brother of two and his siblings wanted nothing to do with him. Erin was like the troubled child in the family, he was always in trouble.

He never knew how to stay out of trouble, even if you paid him too. It was like Erin had some type of disability when it came to staying out of jail. I was starting to think the nigga was gay.

Erin punched me in the cheek and threw his left hand back before sending it flying forward and hitting me in the lip, I stepped back some and chuckled, not believing what had just happened right now.

I punched Erin dead in the nose before tripping him and sending four shots to his chest. I wasn't really in the mood to fight him or anybody else today.

One of my plugs was now dead and didn't nobody know who killed the man. I turned around with my gun in my hand and wiped the side of my lip before smirking.

"Would anybody else like to join them?" I asked, staring each and every last one of them in the eyes.

"No." They all said in unison sounding like athletes obeying their coach.