x- 101

Kirishima pov
After the talk with Katsuki, I could finally enjoy the rest of the night, and not have to worry about the upcoming days. But now it was a Tuesday, which meant two things; one being that I'd be going for a picnic with Katsuki the next day. I grabbed my phone that sat on the bedside table, and opened up my conversation with Katsuki.

Kat- So we'll meet at five? At the usual park.

You- sounds good, and what sort of stuff should I bring

Kat- Oh it's fine, I've got everything sorted x

Kat- sorry, the 'x' was a typo, force of habit I guexs.

Kat- *guess

You- aha, so you sure you don't want me to bring anything, food or drink or

Kat- no, honestly, I've already got everything, don't worry.

My eyes focused on the accidental typo for a moment, remembering how excited I got when I saw it. Though after he apologised for it, I then had to delete the kiss I had put on my message.

I checked the time, six pm. My whole body tensed up as I sighed, knowing what was coming; who was coming. The thing was, he was still a great friend of mine, though he had traits that were almost evil. And it seemed like recently, they'd been brought to light; all when he kissed me. We would be sharing a room, yet thankfully there were two single beds. All I could do was wait, and hope for an apology, that'd make the trip more bearable. "Eijirou!" The door burst open, revealing the attractive, pale-haired Cupid. I looked up from my phone with a weary smile.
"Sora." Lugging his suitcase in, he jumped and sat on the end of my bed, looking unimpressed.
"Don't tell me you're still mad."
"What, for you trying to kiss me?" I asked condescendingly. Surprisingly he just laughed.
"Alright alright, I should respect your boundaries more, I know." He held his hands up in comedic guilt. "I just thought it could help you forget that asshole Bakugo-"
"Don't." I warned, simply yet powerfully. I wouldn't let him continuously bad mouth him.
"Oh come on, sometimes you need to just let loose, especially when it comes to an ex."
"No Sora-"
"I'll tell you what, I'll take us to this hot club I heard about tomorrow-"
"I'm busy tomorrow." I said bluntly. I knew what his reaction would be to the news of the picnic.
"Really? What could be better than hitting a few clubs with ya best boy?" He smirked. Sighing, I leaned back into the pillow, wishing he'd get off my bed.
"I'm going for a picnic, nothing special." I lied, it was special, well at least to me. Cupid tilted his head in curiosity.
"Really? With who?" I looked up at him and smiled.
"Katsuki Bakugou." At the name, Sora jumped up off the bed, clapping.
"Wow. Wow, wow, wow."
"What?" I also stood up, just so he wasn't looking down at me.
"You're really going back to that fucking loser?" He laughed at himself, clearly amused; I was not.
"You have no right-"
"Oh please. You spent months crying about that boy, and I was you're fucking backbone. And now you're going back to him?" Sora spat, his words like acid.
"We're not even getting back together, it's just frien-"
"Stop lying to yourself, you just wanna get in his pants."
"Not everything is about sex Sora!" I finally yelled, sick and tired of my best friend.
"I'm just trying to look out for you Riot, I don't want you getting hurt again." He instantly calmed down, relaxing his face to seem innocent; but I could see past it.
"Just stay out of it, okay?" I sat back down, centring myself.
"You weren't saying that all those years ago, when you'd come crying to me for advi-"
"Just, just don't Sora, I'm tired." I said, turning over on my side. I didn't really want to have to share a room, but we had to; I'd already asked the hotel and all other rooms were booked. I was not ready for the upcoming torturous days.

I had to, I wanted to. My phone sat right in front of me, easy enough to reach. It was midnight, and I couldn't sleep. So, stupidly, I grabbed the phone and opened up messages, typing quickly underneath my covers.

You- you up?

I placed the phone screen down on my chest, looking up at the ceiling. It was dark, and Sora was sound asleep in the bed on the other side of the room. I waited for a few minutes before checking the screen again.

Kat- Yes, why?

Smiling, I thought for a moment, wondering how to not come across creepy.

You- idk, I just can't really get to sleep and I guess you were the best option, sorry for messaging you so late

Kat- No worries, I was already awake. So did you want something?

The answer was no, I didn't. But I had made the mistake now, and I needed to follow through.

You- I was just wondering if you're excited for the charity ball on Saturday?

I was so stupid. His response took a minute or two.

Kat- Oh, no not really. I've never really enjoyed public events, especially ones where we have to dress up.

You- sounds almost like the Pride we went to all them years ago

I didn't know if it was risky bringing up the past.

Kat- Nah, I enjoyed Pride, these events are no where near as fun :)

I couldn't help but grin at his smiley face.

You- yeah, I loved those times :)

Then some time went by until eventually;

Kat- I think I'll be getting some sleep now, goodnight and I'll see you tomorrow.

Kat- x

You- see you tomorrow x

Thank god he didn't say it was a typo.