Chapter 40

This is literally just smut and I'm honestly not even ashamed about it. Also guess what people? There's an epilogue to this story and then that's literally it! I'm so sad that this is ending up all good things must come to an end and this is just another one of those things! Anyways so the epilogue will be up before the end of next week so look forward to that! I hope you guys like the last chapter of this story and I love every single one of you! Please let me know what you think of this last chapter!

Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 40

Louis and the four brothers sat and talked to the other three men long after they had all finished their ramen. It was only when the owners of the restaurant started to get a little annoyed with them for staying too long did the eight of them decide to call it a day. It was about five in the afternoon in Japan and the five men were still trying to adjust to losing a day from their flight to Japan.

"See you soon, Lou!" Niall chirps to his best friend as he gives the other lad a huge hug before he leaves to go back to the island.

"Yeah, see you soon, mate," Louis tells the other lad as he sends him his cheerful smile before stepping away from the boy and towards the awaiting four siblings that were standing at the edge of the dock beside their boat.

Oli jumps over onto the other male's shoulder and makes happy noises at the lad before he moves back to his owner, making Niall smile at the monkey. "Don't worry, I'll miss you too Oli," Niall promises the little creature as he pats him on the head for one last time before Louis starts walking away. His puppy was walking on his own for once, his leash secured onto the chubby dog's harness as the animal rather grudgingly follows his owner wherever he goes.

The five men climb aboard the boat and Louis takes a seat in between Edward and Harry. Louis waves to Niall as they retreat away from the shore, smiling at his best friend until the male is completely out of eyesight. Louis snuggles into Edward's chest as they make their way towards the island. Marcel was driving the ship with Alex sitting beside him having a nice chat with his youngest sibling. Oli keeps giving the newest man a glare as he sits atop of Louis' shoulder but he doesn't growl at him or anything since Louis is right there to see him. Edward could already see why his siblings called him the devil monkey.

When they finally land on the island Louis couldn't be happier to be home. "We're home!" The boy cheers in absolute excitement as he practically races across the sand of the beach, excited to be back to the gorgeous tropical wonderland that should have felt like a prison with the horrible way he was brought there, but it just wasn't.

The other four men couldn't be happier with the other boy's excitement over being back on the island. They were so glad that he found the place calming enough to be called home. The boy skips his way across the beach and into the path within the forest of palm trees that hides the gorgeous house on the other side.

"This place is absolutely gorgeous," Edward comments to his brothers as he takes in the gorgeous scenery as well as the gorgeous boy that was super excited to be back on the island.

"We chose good, didn't we?" Harry asks the male with a raise of his eyebrow as he nudges his eldest sibling with his elbow.

Edward rolls his eyes, but couldn't disagree with the man. Him and Marcel had definitely done a good job in choosing the perfect island for them to all live happily ever after on. "It's absolutely breathtaking, little brother," Edward tells the other male with a bright smile as they follow Louis through the trees and the man is completely lost for words when he sees the beach house that was hidden behind the jungle of palm trees.