Ch.2 Party

"I'll call some people over. You should go to the store and by some food and drinks. I call a friend with a beer hook up"

"I don't want to buy food and drinks" Ben whined.

"Please. Do it for me" I batted my eyelashes and made my best puppy dog face

"Ugh. Fine" Ben always falls for that.

"Thanks Benny" Ben blushed at the sound if his nickname.

"I told you to stop calling me that"

"And I told you to get food and drinks but you're still here." Ben just have me a why do I even talk to you look and left to get the food.

"Hey sis!"

"What" my sister peaked her head through my door

"You up for a party."

"You're not gonna throw a party."

"You can invite Nick"

"What time will the party start?" Some people are so predictable.

"6pm. Call some of your friends too. But only the hot ones"

"You're a pig."

"Are you gonna call them or not?"

"I'm calling my closest friends. And they're all pretty" my sister left and slammed the door.

"Sure they are" I muttered knowing the real truth

I took my phone from my cabinet and started calling all my friends telling them to invite people.

It took me a good two hours to call all those people.

I was about to call Ben and see what took him so long but the door bell rang.

I opened the door to see Ben carrying about eight full bags of food.

"Wow Ben. I only gave you a twenty to buy stuff"

"I added on another twenty."

"Thanks Benny. Let me help you with that."

I took half of the bags Ben was holding and brought them to the kitchen table.

I took out a various bright colored large bowls and plastic cups. I filled the bowls with chips, dip, and salsa.

I put out the soda Ben bought for the party on the table.

I locked my mom's room so no one would wonder in there. I also put up the bathroom sign.

It's super annoying when you're trying to tend to your guest and someone walks up to you looking for the bathroom. It happens every party even when the sign is up.

I put on some popular songs since it was getting close to 6pm.

"Everything is ready"

"Except one thing" Ben intervened

"What is it?"

"You're still not wearing pants"

"Oh yeah." I went in my room and threw on some black skinny jeans.

"Perfect" Ben said looking at what I was wearing deeply.

"Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing?" I said self-consciously

"No you look hot, I mean fine, wait no I mean you look ok!" Ben started to look really flustered

"Are you ok dude? You're acting really weird" Ben starting to make me worry about him.

"I'm fine. Just nervous for the party. Yeah that's it" Ben said but I knew he was lying. The guy is a horrible lier.

I was about to question him more about it but the bell had rang.

I opened the door and a bunch of my friends came.

I greeted them and moved aside to let them in.

Some went straight to the kitchen to get something to drink or eat. Others sat on the couch and began conversations.

The party started off like that till a lot more people came and my beer hook up finally brought the goods.

The party got much more crazy and intense. We were all drinking except for Ben who was always the stick in the mud at parties.

I got up on a table and turned off the music. Everyone looked at me.

"Hey! Who ever wants to play truth or dare follow me to my room"

I turned back on the music and jumped off the table nearly face planting.

I headed over to me room and a good ten people followed me into my room. One of then was was Ben of course.

We all sat in a big circle.

"I'll go first" I said and looked around for who to pick.

Then I saw him.

He was in blue jeans and a black muscle shirt that was tight enough to show is rock hard abs. He looked a bit drunk.

How the guy I almost fought from school find were I lived?