Ω Chapter 14

† Serena's POV

Matthew hasn't spoken to me all day, not that I have a problem.

Really I could care less, but I dunno...

It's weird to me don't judge.

I walked over to Hamiltoe, and just gently nudged him, he smiled at me then went back to his conversation with Cameron.

I'm so bored I'm going to die.

"So you know that girl?" Hamiltoe said.

"Claire?" I said.

"Yeah." he nodded his head, "Turns out she lives in L.A. and after this we're going back there. So I have myself a little date." he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Cool.. I don't care." I shook my head.

"Oh come on! she hated me now I'm taking her on a date!"

"Well... cool." I didn't know what else to say.

"Way for enthusiam." Cameron said sarcastically.

"Yeah sure, I'm bored I'm going to go get food." I annouced, and stood up. No one really cared, we're all in the biggest room.

Literally Everyone so yeah.

Glares from half of everyone here is perfect!

Again all sarcasm.

I walked to the door, and walked out to the lobby. When I got there I saw a fimalliar person.

"Mitch..." I said.

"Serena." he said. I walked over to him, and gave him a half smile, "I heard your dad sent you away..."

"Yeah, can't handle me." I shrugged, "how are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Um I'm here with cousin for a job of his." I nodded my head.

"I've seen you started up a youtube." he smiled.

"Finally," I shrugged, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm here with my dad," he shrugged.

"Cool," I nodded my head, "it was nice seeing you," I turned, and quickly walked off before he could say anything else this is hella awkward.

I ran up to the room again, and sat next to Cameron.

"You look like you saw a gohst." Cameron chuckled.

"Feels like it," I sighed, I put my head in my hands, and looked back at Cameron.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is gucci." I nodded my head.

"Gucci? You broke more like everything is Walmart bitch!" Hayes laughed. I rolled my eyes, but laughed along.

I met my eyes with Matthew, he didn't look away, but I did.

I'm not talking to that dickhead first. No.

Everyone went into a talk about how they're going to miss eachother. How they're always going to be a family. Yadda yadda. I just kinda stared off into space. I really enjoy being here, just hate that I have to act like I'm into Matthew, just so I can get to him before he does to me.

If that is even possible...

No one, and I mean no one! Will 'attempt' to prank the Serena Grier. Even though their prank is lame, and cruel... idiots.