part 9

Y/N/n = your nick name
*so I'm gonna start addressing them as their hero names along with actual names😉*

*texting POV*
Hey girl👋-ne~mu~ri
Hey hey hey!😁-Y/n/n
Hi!😺-kittycat
Soooo Nemuri, care to explain what happened between you and Dom?😉-y/n/n
...
...
...
ONLY AFTER NEKO-CHAN EXPLAINS ABOUT AIZAWA! -ne~mu~ri
What?! But she asked you! 😥 -kittycat
Someone answer! 👏-y/n/n
Xjsisbxhdkehdhdj-kittycat
...I think we broke her😶-ne~mu~ri

*ring ring*
"Hello?"
"Y/N I think we have a problem"
"What is it?"
"Neko-Chan passed out..."
"WHAT?! how do you know?"
*recieves picture of kittycat on floor with Bedhead picking her up*
...
...
...
"Girl I don't know about you but I'm keeping this as blackmail"
"Agreed...WAIT WHY IS HE OVER AT HER HOUSE AT 10 AT NIGHT?!"

*Timeskip to Friday*
"Attention class, I know today is Friday and we have a week off, but that doesn't mean you should just slack off. Get some training in okay? Since there is only 15 minutes of class left talk amongst yourselves" Sensei said while waving his hand dismissively.
Dom, mic, eraser, midnight, neko, and sat mext to each other so we could talk.
Hizashi winks at me and grabs my hand pulling me to sit on his desk.
I giggle hopping on it.
"So guys, any pland for the week off?" Midnight asks?
We all shake pur heads no.
"Nah, my dad left for a trip to America, he offered for me to tag along but I said no" I explain.
"M-my parents left to go on a-a-a romantic getaway" neko stutters out.
Aizawa shrugs saying something along the lines of "I don't know nor do I care"
And hizashi explains that his folks left for work for the next 5 days.
"W-W-W- well my parents left for a cruis but left the private beach f-f-for me to u-u-use" dom stutters out.
...
"WHOA DUDE YOU HAVE A PRIVATE BEACH?! YOUR FOLKS MUST BE LOADED YO!" mic exclaims with wide eyes.
We all nod our heads agreeing.
"Oh well you see both my parents are fashion designers who help make hero costumes. That's something I want to do so I can make costumes for all kinds of did the hero's with all kinds of quirks! I can alter them any way I want! " at the end of his confession Dom blushes and puts his head down mumbling "...sorry for getting carried away..."
Midnight lifts his chin up with a warm smile saying "I think you'll make an awesome designer!" His eyes widen and he looks at all of us and we nod in agreement to midnights statement. He smiles brightly exclaims "thanks guys!"
"So would you all like to come stay over at the beach for 3 days?" Dom asks.
"HELL YEAH!!!!"
"Y-Y-Yes"
"YEAH!"
"sure"
"This is gonna be awesome!"

After agreeing on a time to meet we all go out separate ways to pack.

'This is going to be exciting!' We all think to ourselves.

So it's a short chapter but I can't wait to write the beach days.
Should I make any of them smut??
Fluff?? Please tell me what you all think!😉