Suga

Requested by @leilei3002

*Warning: Smutty Smut*
____________________________

"Are you still dreaming about him?", your friend asked.

"What?", you said, coming out of your trance.

"You know, you're weird. He's an idol. You're sexually attracted to an idol. Don't you find that weird??", she asked.

"I can't help it. He's so damn fi-"

"Okay yeah I don't care. Anyways, remember that the meet and greet is later today so don't be late", she said.

"I won't", you rolled your eyes.

After she left, you glanced over at the poster you had of Suga. He was leaning against the wall while holding a dark gaze, tongue grazing over his bottom lip. You fanned yourself before getting off of the bed, heading towards the kitchen to pour yourself a cup of coffee.

"Seriously? How did I forget to buy coffee?", you groaned as you realized you ran out.

You grabbed your bag and headed out to your favorite coffee shop.

You were enjoying that moment as you stared out of the window, cup of coffee in your hand. You were minding your own business until you heard the little 'ding' when someone enters the shop. You looked over and widened your eyes, almost dropping your coffee.

Even though the person was wearing a mask, you know 100% who's those eyes belong to. You watched as he ordered his drink. You had to keep fanning yourself.

When the employee gave him his drink, he walked over your way. You began to freak and tried to act normal but what is normal? Fortunately he sat on the booth next to yours, facing you.

You kept squealing and tried not to make it obvious that you were staring at him like a creep but he noticed. He took off his mask and began drinking his beverage. You were biting your nails and even tried to take a picture of him but you couldn't since he would stare at you back. You cleared your throat and absentmindedly drank your coffee but ended up burning your tongue. You heard a slight chuckle coming from the other booth but you thought he was laughing at something else.

A few minutes of staring and fangirling later, his phone rang. You didn't mean to overhear but he was right in front of you so you couldn't help it.

"Yup..alright..on my way."

You pretended to look out the window as he walked out of coffee shop. Once he was out of sight, you squealed excitedly, causing other customers to look at you strangely you.

~~~

"Okay. I'm here!", you said, running towards your friend

"Finally! They're about to start", she said.

You followed her inside and waited in line. Your friend was first so she got to meet all the guys and for their autograph. You were next.

The first person you met was Jungkook. You were a bit shy but didn't have a problem talking to him. You glanced down and noticed Suga was the last one. Member after member, you had interesting conversations until you faced the one person who you saw earlier.

"Hey, you're that girl who burned herself with the coffee", Suga said, chuckling.

"Uh..yeah..",you laughed awkwardly.

"I noticed you were looking at me. I thought you were a fan but now I know for sure that you are. Does that mean I'm your bias?", he asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yeah..mostly because we're the same age..but other things as well", you said, rubbing the back of you neck.

"Really? You're 25 too? Interesting", he said, biting his lip.