📃: LIV

🖋

🖋

"Hyunggg~ come on. Cheer up baby cheer up baby~" Taehyung danced and raised his hands up in the air, trying to do his girl group dance which didn't work to make his hyung laugh.

Namjoon just breathed out heavily as he walked to the ice cream store they had promised to visit. The brown coated boy ignored his surroundings. He even almost tripped and fell on stray cat passing by. The poor cat hissed at the wolf who didn't even spare a glance at it and just keep on walking. Taehyung patted the small kitten's head and followed his hyung afterward.

Both of them arrived at the new small ice cream stall around the corner. The place was quietly crumpled by people. Namjoon and Taehyung had waited for a half-hour to finally pick their ice cream. "One chocolate mint and one caramel please." The younger ordered as Namjoon just staring at the ceiling absentmindedly.

Taehyung grabbed the two ice cream cones and gave the caramel to his older friend. "Thank you, Tae." Namjoon tried to creep up a smile.

"Come on, hyung. I'm going to help you get back with her. Don't worry." Taehyung patted his back.

"For now, just enjoy the ice cream first. Okay?" Namjoon just simply nodded.

The chilly breeze of autumn started to hit both of the guys. They walked on the crowded pedestrian as it was a fine Saturday where lots of people hanging out. Children were running and riding their bikes around. Taehyung smiled to see the warm surrounding them, while Namjoon just staring down on the paved road as they walked by.

Many cars passed by and one of them caught Namjoon's attention. He quickly turned his head upon seeing a black car passing by. He swore he caught a glimpse of Y/N strong jasmine scent. But the one who sat inside that car looked quite different than his mate. He licked his ice cream and drowned into deep thought.

"Tae, let's follow that car." Taehyung tilted his head confusedly.

"Wait hyu-" Namjoon finished his ice cream in one bite and had pulled Taehyung by the wrist, making him dropped his delicious chocolate ice cream on the ground.

-

Both of Y/N and Seokjin had arrived at the carnival. The girl was trying hard not to squeal like a crazy girl right now because hence, she was so excited to be inside the fun place. This was her second time to be in a carnival and she wanted to try every single ride.

But she had forgotten, she was going on a date with the most brilliant psychology student at Seoul university. Seokjin could see her like an open book. He knew the girl was beyond excited and he was happy to know that.

He grabbed her hands making the girl snapped back to reality. "May I hold your hand?" Seokjin asked looking down at the girl smaller than him. The girl felt too bad to refuse so she just nodded along as the guy intertwined their fingers together.

"Let's try to ride that roller coaster!" Seokjin pointing out at the fast-moving thing in front of them. Seokjin had forgotten, that he was also the most coward psychology student. "Sure!" The girl beamed excitedly and pulling Seokjin to the ride.

One thing Seokjin would remember for the rest of his life was, never ever try a deadly ride like that anymore. Poor Jin had screamed his lung out loud when he rid that scary thing earlier. Seokjin almost loses his life because of it. While the opposite of him, Y/N was beyond thrilled to try the more challenging ride. So they did.

The taller boy panting hard while holding on his own knees. They just finished another round of Thunder Bolts, a hardcore version of a roller coaster, when the girl tried to pull him once again for another different ride. "Y/N... c-can we ride a simple and more safety one please." Seokjin pleaded while sweating hard.

"Ugh.." The girl stared at the now pale guy.

"Oh my god, Jin! I'm so sorry! I overdid it right?" She lightly patted his back while giggling. She was enjoying her time alone and forgot that she went to ride with Seokjin. She didn't realize that the guy had enough with all the play they had tried.

It was almost dawn when Seokjin requested they need to ride the Ferris wheel. "Can we ride that one last time?" He pointed out at the color wheel where the light that decorated the giant thing started to twinkle.

They both walked to buy the ticket and went straight to enter the less scary ride together. Seokjin whispered something to the worker guy with a red uniform as he nodded and smiled sheepishly at Seokjin. The couple entered the small space together as the guard closed the door. "Please enjoy your ride." Was the last thing he said.

He clicked a button on the controller as the thing started to move upward slowly as the sunset down at the same time. "Beautiful isn't it?" Seokjin asked the girl who had been staring at the purplish orange sky this whole time.

"So pretty." The girl smiled as she tugged her wavy hair to the back of her ears. Damnit. Seokjin saw that and he gulped hard. She always looked gorgeous, but today she looked extra stunning. The older boy can't hold his own feeling anymore. Today or never.

"Y/N.." he mustered his courage and called the girl. The Ferris wheel had reached the top when the machine suddenly stopped to move. The girl widened her eyes and looking around in panic.

"Oh no, the machine had stopped. What are we supposed to do now??" The girl frantically asked. She didn't like the heights at all.

Seokjin grinned as the girl glared at him. "What so funny huh? We are in a dangerous situation here!" The girl barked

Seokjin grabbed the smaller hands once again and looked straight into her eyes. "Don't worry." He smiled

"I'm the one who asked the wheel to be stopped." He admitted

"huh?" The girl asked a bit confused. She got the hint about something that might be happening soon. But she shook herself from the thought. There is no way Seokjin would confess his feeling at an ugly girl like her, she mentally said to herself. Well, that was exactly what Seokjin wanted to do.

"I-I know this is so cheesy. I -I." Seokjin stuttered and blushed hard. He was going to court the girl but he had lost most of his energy earlier and this was not the time to mess everything.

"Y/N, I like- no, I love you a lot. I know this sounded to rushed, but you don't have to answer me now! I- you-" he looked down on his fingers, unable to stare at the strong gaze of the girl's brown orbs. The sky was getting darker. The strong wind started to blew making the wheel shaken a bit. The girl held Seokjin's hand in reflex. The guy breathed in hard before finally, the words escaped his thick lips.

"would you like to be my girlfriend?"

🖋