148 『Narrative』

Xiao went back at Tzuyu's penthouse after her photoshoot and Tzuyu is still sleeping. Xiao worriedly shake the latter because she's been sleeping for a day now.

"Shit" she said while checking the latter's heartbeat. The beating is normal but it's too hard to wake her up.

"Wake up now, please" she worriedly said. She started kissing Tzuyu's lips down to her neck. Then she starts to touch herself using Tzuyu's hand. She controlled Tzuyu's hand as she rub her own clit up and down, constantly grinding herself to Tzuyu.

"Please stay with me, Sana"

"I'm sorry, Tzu. I need to go now. It hurts so much"

"No, please. Don't leave me"

"Sana" Tzuyu mumbled. She blinked, lights assaulted her as soon as she tried to open her eyes. Xiao's eyebrows furrowed from what she heard and she continued to kiss Tzuyu roughly.

Tzuyu pushed her cause she's feeling dizzy but Xiao still leaned closer to her. After that, Tzuyu vomited right infront of Xiao.

"What the fuck, Tzu" Xiao exclaimed as she run in the bathroom to clean herself.

Tzuyu quickly stood up to rinse her mouth at the sink. She washed her face and stared at her reflection in the mirror. That dream looks so real, she said to herself.

She checked the time and she didn't expect that she slept for a day. While Xiao is at the bathroom, she quickly wear the top pair of her pajama and immediately went downstairs to drive back at the hospital.

Tzuyu arrived at the hospital, wearing a flip flop slippers, running inside as fast she could. She checked the room and it was empty, no one else was there, no shadow of anyone at all.

The nurse pass by and she noticed that Tzuyu is standing there. The nurse quickly approached her because she noticed that Tzuyu was about to tear up.

"She got discharged early in the morning" the nurse said.

"Do you know where is she?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry" the nurse replied as she tap Tzuyu's shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure she's waiting for you last night" the nurse uttered and Tzuyu roamed her eyes around the place, hoping that Sana was still there

"I need to go now. Thank you" Tzuyu said as she rush to go at Sana's condo unit. She stopped running when started feeling dizzy again. She doesn't know why but it's all because of the sleeping powder that Xiao put on her drinks.

Tzuyu tap down the passcode but she can't open it. She press the doorbell a lot of times but no one was there to open it for her.

"Excuse me?" Tzuyu asked the person beside Sana's unit.

"Do you know where's the girl who live here?" Tzuyu asked and the person was shocked to see Tzuyu.

"She's selling that unit"

"Why? Is she moving to a new place?" Tzuyu curiously asked and the girl just shook her head.

"I don't know. I just heard that she's selling it" the girl replied before she walks away.

Tzuyu went downstairs to ask someone about the said condo unit.