Part 28- Meeting the brothers

"Tom the way you were talking earlier, I thought you and y/n have been dating for a while and just haven't told us. You must be really close." Harry says. Sam shakes his head and smiles at the both of you. Paddy is just sitting there listening. "Is that a bad thing" Tom asks. "God no, when you know you know. Harry just doesn't know what he's talking about" Sam says laughing at the end. You laugh too. Tom smiles and grips your hand tighter. You know the grip is to reassure you that everything's fine. Tom and his brother's start talking while you talk to Paddy. "Hey, I'm y/n" you say to Paddy. "Hi" you hear him say quietly. You two start talking about what's been going on recently in both of your lives. "So I've been trying to learn how to do flips and stuff like Tom" he says. "Since Tom's been away it's kinda hard." "Well I bet you still do a great job." "Yea, I'm pretty good" he tells you.

The food comes and Harry and Sam start talking to you. "So Tom was telling us about you even before you got here" Sam says. "He likes out a lot because we've never heard this much about anyone before we actually met them" Harry says. " I mean there haven't been many" Sam laughs. You slightly cover your mouth with your hand to hide the smile. Tom looks over at you, and he's smiling like a fool. "Hey I haven't had many, if any at all" you giggle. "Well isn't that just a coincidence" Harry laughs. The whole table starts laughing even Paddy. The dinner goes well the rest of the time and when everyone is done eating and chatting for a while, they decide it's time to go. "Well it was lovely meeting you y/n" Sam says hugging you. "Same to you." Sam let's go and Harry comes to hug you, "Tom you did well with this one" he says as he let's go. Paddy is the last one out and you tell him that you had fun talking with him. He gives you a hug and Tom grabs your hand as you all walk out the door.

You head back to Tom's house and on the way there Tom was telling you how much his brother's loved you. You smile, "4 members of the family down, the one more to go!" Tom laughs, "don't worry about my mum, she'll love you, if you think my dads sweet, wait until you meet my mum. Don't forget you also need to meet Harrison and Kylee". For some reason, meeting Harrison and his girlfriend was more scary than meeting Tom's mom. "Do you think Harrison's going to like me" you say worried. "Harrison's going to love you! Not to make you worried or anything but if there's anything to worry about it's his girlfriend. She liked me before she liked Harrison and so there's some drama there, but we're good friends now. She just might be jealous of your good looks" he laughs as he kisses your cheek. You get back to Tom's house and you were so tired that you just grabbed one of Tom's shirts and head to bed. Tom lands in the bed next to you shortly after. He cuddles you and whispers, "goodnight my girlfriend" you smile, "goodnight my boyfriend" and you fall fast asleep.