13

They both said nothing throughout the whole drive there. Jungkook would steal a few glances at Yoongi but Yoongi kept his eyes on the road. Jungkook shifted in his seat uncomfortably after about 20 minutes of them being silent.

'I want to break the silence but seriously what am I gonna say? "Oh nice weather we're having?" It is so weird to be with Yoongi and it be totally quiet..' Jungkook thought while looking out the window.

Yoongi didn't know why he couldn't find words. Usually his talk was as smooth as butter especially with Jungkook. But for some reason he couldn't speak. Was he nervous?

'Pfft, of course not. Min Yoongi never gets nervous.' He told himself in his head.

(Lol what a fucking LiAr)

Yoongi glanced at the gas gauge. It was almost on empty.

"Shit." He muttered. Why hadn't he had the brilliant idea to get gas before he picked Jungkook up?

"Is everything okay, Yoonie?" Jungkook asked sounding innocent as ever.

"Gas." Was all Yoongi replied with as he pulled into a gas station.

He parked at a pump and took the keys out of the ignition. He got out and put the pump in. After about 3 minutes he got back in and started the car up again. He drove back onto the road without saying anything else.

"Are you hungry?" He asked in a low tone, eyes still on the road.

"Starving. I didn't eat at all when you dropped me off." Jungkook replied as he twiddled his thumbs.

"I'm paying for dinner so order as much as you like, babe." Yoongi's eyes flickered over to the younger for a split second.

"What? No way! That isn't fair at all. We should at least split the check-" Jungkook was interrupted.

"No." Yoongi cut him off.

"Why not?" Jungkook crossed his arms and looked at Yoongi.

"Because believe it or not I am a gentleman. You're not paying. That's final." He muttered in a voice that made Jungkook know he was not going to change his mind.

Jungkook quickly got out of the car when they parked in front of a nice restaurant. He followed Yoongi to the entrance. Yoongi held the door for him. Jungkook smiled and stepped inside.

It was nice on the inside but had a very chill and cool vibe. The lights were dimmed slightly and there was music playing.

The hostess looked up and grabbed two menus.

"Hey, Yoongi. Glad to see you back." She said in a cheerful tone. Yoongi nodded and she turned on her heel to lead them to their table.

They arrived at their table and they flipped through the menus silently.

"Welcome!" A man practically shouted causing Jungkook to jump. Yoongi barely even looked up.

"My name is Bob and I'll be your waiter today." he said with a smile. That made Yoongi look up.

"Yoongi?" Bob asked.

"Long time, no see." Yoongi murmured.

"How have you been? You haven't stopped by here in a while." Bob clicked his pen multiple times.

"Just...busy." Yoongi mumbled, his eyes on his menu as he spoke.

Bob turned his attention to Jungkook.

"What do we have here? Haven't seen this one before." Bob commented, flashing Jungkook a toothy grin. "Holy shit, is this your boyfriend? I'm glad you found someone!" Bob exclaimed with another smile.

"Yeah." Yoongi replied while glancing over at Jungkook who was hiding his from embarrassment.

~~~~

Jungkook and Yoongi ate and talked for a long time. They enjoyed being with each other so much. It just felt natural for both of them. Yoongi would of course flirt occasionally or make an inappropriate comment, making Jungkook choke on his food.

(Poor Jungkook always choking. Maybe next time he'll choke on Yoongi's di- I'M SORRY I HAD TO)

Once they finished their food they talked some more and held hands across the table. Yoongi checked his rolex. It was 9:42. Jin said 10:30. They would have to leave soon if Yoongi wanted to be alive. The check came to their table and Jungkook quickly snatched it.

"Hey! Give me that!" Yoongi almost shouted.

Jungkook didn't listen and opened the check book cover thingy and looked at the total. He gasped. Yoongi leaned over the table and took it away from Jungkook.

"Yoongi, no way in hell are you paying that much we are splitting-" Jungkook once again got cut off.

"No. Absolutely not. You're not paying a penny." Yoongi scowled. He pulled out his card and slipped it in the pocket before Jungkook could protest.

After Yoongi paid he stood up and held out his hand for Jungkook. Jungkook but took his hand anyway.

They got in the car and Yoongi sped back to Jungkook's place.

~~~~

10:26pm

Yoongi got out to say goodbye to Jungkook. He pulled him close by his waist and looked him in the eyes.

"Thank you for the date. I had a great time." Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

"I did too." Yoongi returned his smile. Jungkook was about to say something but Yoongi leaned in and pressed his lips onto Jungkook's. Jungkook smiled a little but kissed back.

"Bye, Yoongi" Jungkook smiled before turning around.

Yoongi said nothing but raised a brow as he saw a perfect opportunity.

Jungkook took a step and yelped when he felt a large hand slap his ass. He turned around with wide eyes. Yoongi was smirking.

"I blame the pants."

Ugh