Chapter 17

Harry's POV

Every time Eleanor saw me for the rest of the day she would give me warning glares. As soon as the last school bell rang I bolted out of school, but when I reached the car park I found Louis resting against his car waiting for me.

"Why do you suddenly want to bring me to school and home?" I briefly checked to see if Eleanor was near, then walked up to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he lead me to the door, being a gentleman, as usual.

"Because I want to be with you and I don't want other people getting their hands on you," Louis walked over to his side and hopped in, "have you been with anyone recently?"

"Not consensually..." his eyes widened in what looked like worry so I figured he wanted an explanation, "well Rachel tried to force me to make out with her while I was trapped in a janitors closet at school, Eleanor and Ashley were helping her by holding the door. It was gross."

His eyes softened, showing sympathy an guilt. "I am so sorry, Haz."

There was a little silence before I spoke up, asking one of two questions I still had, "So, Eleanor's the one you're marrying?" He sighed before replying with a shameful 'yes'.

"I'll find a way out of it, promise. I can tell you have more to say or ask, go ahead." He grabbed my hand while keeping one hand still on the wheel and his eyes on the road.

"Do you know anyone else called Louis?" He laughed while answering with a 'no' and asking why I wanted to know, "Because people, well Eleanor at least, keep mistaking you for a 'Louis Tomlinson', just wanted to see if you knew him or why she thought that's your name."

Lou tensed up and said nothing, just shrugged. I was so confused but I dropped it and decided to change subject again, this time with a more serious question that I doubted he would answer, "You're not human, so what are you? And all those people?"

He pulled into the driveway to his house, "What makes you think we aren't human?" I just responded with a shrug. "I'm taking you out to the forest again tonight to show you something, is that okay?"

I looked down and opened the car door, "I can't speak with you anymore, sorry." I spoke while unbuckling my seatbelt then hopped out and walked over to my house.

"Wait, Harry!!" I heard Louis calling after me but I knew I shouldn't be talking with him. My arm was yanked back and suddenly Lou was standing in front of me, "why can't you speak with me anymore?"

The look of sadness in his eyes almost killed me but I ignored it, I couldn't mess up the marriage he would soon be a part of. "I've gotta go."

"Please!" He grabbed my arm again with pleading eyes, "Just come to the window tonight so I can show you and explain everything. I'll even get out of the arranged marriage, please just give me a chance?"

I told him I'd think about it and then went inside, my phone was in my hand in seconds. I pressed on Niall's contact and called him to get his opinion. "Harrayyyy!! How are you?" His thick Irish accent beamed on the other end, I swear I could hear the smile.

"Not too bad, mate. I need some advice though." Niall may not have been the best person to get advice from but he was my best friend so I always went to him anyway.

"Alrighty, go." I heard him munching on an apple while he spoke and I began my story.

----

"Well if he's really willing to tell you all of that and get out of that marriage then you should give him another shot. I would if I were in your situation."

"Thanks, Niall. Anyway I've been talking too much about me, anything new with you besides your suspension?" He chuckled on the other end of the line and began talking, again I could hear his smile through his words.

"Actually, I met someone." He spoke with pure happiness in his voice and I could tell he really like this person he met. "Oh? Do tell."

I spoke with a pretend posh accent, being silly and it made him laugh a little. "Well her name is Amber and we met in the cafe down the street. She's 17 with two brothers and she's really sweet."

"Ooohhhhh, Niall and Amber sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-" and he hung up. At least he told me what I should do, I'll just ignore Eleanor, what's she gonna do about it? She won't ACTUALLY kill me.

"I'm home!" I heard Gemma's voice ring through the house and I was bored so I went to see if she wanted to do something.

"Hey, Gem. Wanna do something, I'm bored out of my mind." She agreed and we left to go get some ice cream, we had just pain and we sat down waiting for our ice cream when I noticed the nervous she looked and decided to comment on it. "You alright, Gems?"

"Um, yeah. Just need to talk to you about something, mum already knows but I need to tell you." I gestured for her to continue, "I'm moving out. I have an apartment already and a roommate, it's all set up. I just needed to tell you, I was so nervous about your reaction...... so, if you could... you know, actually react. That'd be very helpful." Only when she mentioned this did I realise I had frozen in shock.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah, I'm so happy for you Gemma! Need any help with moving?" She smiled so brightly and hugged me thankfully.

"You're the best!!! Thank you, Haz."

Then our ice cream arrived at the table, we chat while we ate our deserts and I felt the need to tell her something I've been keeping from her since she did that with me. I had to tell her about my friendship with Louis.

"Seeing as you told me about your move, I need to tell you about something too..."