Chapter XVII - The Cave

🍋Sexual content/lemon warning🍋

Bakugou was the first one to slowly open his eyes. He blinked a couple of times to rid of the cloudiness. He tried sitting up, but his head started pulsating with pain.

"Ah fuck..." He groaned aloud.

He clutched his head as he slowly rose to his feet. He looked around to try and find (y/n), but began to worry when he discovered she wasn't anywhere near him.

"Fucking hell..." He whispered to himself. "(Y/n)!!"

He called out to her but got no answer from said girl. The worry and panic slowly began to rise in him.

"(Y/n) goddamnit where are you?!"

Deciding he was going to get nowhere by just standing there, he silently cursed to himself and began his quest to find his female companion.

Surprisingly, it actually didn't take long for him to find her. She was only about 15 or so feet away, but the very limited light made it very easy for her to be missed.

"Oh thank fuck. You idiot I thought I lost you!" He shouted as he ran to her. A very tiny smile found its way to his face as he relaxed a little seeing she wasn't visibly injured.

Or at least at first glance she didn't look that way.

Once he got to her, he fell down to his knees and started to shake her shoulders. "Hey dumbass quit sleeping and join me in the land of the living!"

But he got no response, verbal or physical, from the (h/c) headed girl.

The tiny smile left as soon as it came. "Oi! This isn't funny SassyMouth!"

He began to shake her shoulders more rigorously. "C'mon wake the fuck up and stop trying to scare me stupid!!"

It was only then that his rigorous shaking caused her head to fall to the side. And that was when he saw the small gash in the back of her head.

He instantly stopped shaking her shoulders and lightly grabbed her head in fright. "Shit. This is bad! Fuck what do I do?!"

He continued to stare at the gash in her head for a few seconds before suddenly remembering the bag Mya gave them those few days ago. There has to be something in there!

Luckily, the bag wasn't damaged by their fall. He rummaged through it and was able to find some unused gauze and a little bit out antibiotic cream. He ripped a small piece off of his cape and used it to wipe away the blood. He then rubbed a little amount of the cream on her wound.

After he finished wrapping her head with the gauze, he picked her up bridal style and began to transverse through the cave system with the little amount of light peaking through holes and cracks in the cave ceiling.

"At least we're not deep underground." Bakugou mumbled to himself.

Bakugou continued to carry (y/n) as he wandered through the cave in hopes of finding an exit soon. It wasn't that long later though that Bakugou was beginning to feel how cold (y/n) was becoming, even through her winter clothes.

"Fuck this is even worse..."

He quickly began to search for supplies he could make a fire with. He set (y/n) down and gently leaned her against a rock.

Bakugou was surprisingly able to find a couple of sticks in the mostly rocky cave. He wasted no time in starting a small fire and picking (y/n) back up to hold her against him. He hoped his body heat in addition to the fire will warm her up.

Several minutes had passed and Bakugou was really beginning to worry if she was going to wake up or not. But eventually, a little bit of his fears subsided as he felt her stir awake.