You Are Only Mine

Story continues after Arnav and khushi consummate their marriage. Their cravings , love , desire everything turned last night really beautiful for both.

They have became one body one soul .Now their journey begins of more spice and romance ..so stay tuned for more updates full of Arshi moments.🤗🤗

Next morning :

Arnav wakes up but doesn't find khushi in his arms. He hears noise in the bathroom so he gets up wears his pants and walks towards the door.... perhaps she is showering. He came and stood near the balcony looking outside .

Last nights love making episode keeps flashing in his eyes. Making him bite his lips and brush his hair backwards. Her moans ,her touch ,her sweet voice saying his name keeps Ringing in his ears. He looks back at the bed smiling . His heartbeat racing at the thought of what he did last night . He made her his fully. They are one ... their body ...their soul.... his khushi is now only his and he is hers forever. A smile crept on his lips thinking about that. Suddenly he hears the door ...looking back he sees a awe filled site.

Khushi comes out of the bathroom fixing her hair . She is looking beautiful as always . The new sarees he bought her fits her every curve perfectly .

He couldn't stop but look at her mesmerized from bottom to top gulping hard

He couldn't stop but look at her mesmerized from bottom to top gulping hard. She is messing with his senses and she has no idea what she is doing to him. The love bites he gave her is visible to him making him more and more crazy about her .

Her steps comes to an halt when she sees him admiring her

Her steps comes to an halt when she sees him admiring her . His one look kills her and she quickly lowered her eyes . Her cheeks went tomatoe red and her breathing increased. She quickly tried to retreat from there but she felt a firm hold on her wrist . Arnav refrained her from leaving .

Arnav: dammit Khushi .... you are so beautiful... I wont let you go specially now when we have no boundaries . Don't avoid me please.

Khushi: I'm ... I'm not avoiding you i was just going to get ready.

Her voice cracking from her heartbeat racing .... her chest raising up and down.

Arnav: khushi look at me please .