Klaus and Briana sitting in the tree

BRIANA'S POV

I made it to my car. I wanted to talk to Klaus. I wanted to know why I felt the way I did for him. Why was I such a girl around him so I drove to his apartment. Walked up the stairs slowly and knocked on the door. I waited for a minute and someone opened it. I looked up into his eyes. He had beautiful blue eyes. "I thought about it. And if you promise it won't be completely lame, I'll go on a date with you." I grinned at him. He smiled, not a smirk, but an actual smile. I don't think I've seen that before. "Tomorrow night then." I nodded my head. He touched my cheek gently "Or you could just stay a while and talk a little bit?" I didn't want to be alone tonight then I looked behind him and saw Kathrine. "With her around?" He shook his head. "This isn't the only place I have, love she doesn't have to be here." 

He grabbed my hand and ushered me out the door. He held my hand as we walked down the stairs and to my car. "No one else drives my car." He stood by the driver side as I stated this fact. He nodded and got in on the passenger side. "Where to?" He pointed toward town and I drove. Switching gears as I needed to. "Go to the hotel." I did as he asked. The Mystic Falls Inn. My aunt would stay here when she came to visit. I pulled into the parking lot and parked. "I will return stay here." I did as he asked me to. He came back opened my door and showed me to our room. He unlocked the door and went in with me right behind him. I stood by the door. I didn't completely trust him. He looked at me "I won't bite. You can sit down." I walked to the bed and sit down. "What made you reconsider?" He asked sitting in a chair across the room. "I just couldn't help myself. I have a wall up when it comes to everyone else, but with you. I just-" I stopped not knowing how to say it. Not knowing how to tell him that the few times I've been around him I couldn't help but want him to touch me. I wanted him to hold my hand and I would be happiest just laying next to him and not moving. He smiled "I can tell." He paused, looked me in the eyes, and continued. "That you have a wall up. The way you associate with people. The way you won't let anyone in." He walked to me and put his hand on my face. I wondered what it would be like to kiss him. 

"I just wonder" He said. He leaned down and kissed my lips gently. My world, the world where I was the protector melted away. My heart fluttered and electricty spread throughout my body. He deepened the kiss. licking my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. Our tongues fighting for dominance. He pulled back putting his forehead to mine. "I want to know you, Briana. I want to know everything." I smiled. "There isn't much to tell." I kissed his lips again. This time he was rough. He kissed me then my neck traveling downward when a moan escaped my lips. "Klaus" I pulled at his shirt which he shed and He took mine off as well. Leaving me in my bra and shorts. He kissed down towards my breast and then kissed each one gently. He kissed my lips again while stroking my body with his hand. I saw the tattoo of birds on his chest then moaned again. I pushed him back. "I can't Klaus. I'm sorry. That was amazing but I can't." He looked at me confused. "I'm a virgin Klaus." He was stunned.