"Auntie, really?"

Again so long to update! Had a reader pm me sorry guys. Honestly expect for late updates I've apologized every chapter lol. Anyway enjoy.

"Ugh, just like you to ruin all my fun, Kanato. Go away the adults are talking." Laito said, making a shooting gesture at his brother. That seemed to further incite rage in the small boy. He glared daggers at his brother, gripping Mr.Teddy tightly.

"So I'm supposed to think your an adult now? Please who was the one playing overwatch till 3 in the morning?" He shot back. Laito flushed,

"At least I'm not playing with dolls all day. Actually why don't you go do that?" He turned his attention back to Hinata, completely ignoring the fuming vampire behind him. Hinata hit Laito's arm.

"Ow why'd you do that." He faked a sound of hurt, pouting.

"Don't talk to Kanato like that, Lai. And Kanato I'm sorry, I know I've been avoiding you...but it's been...difficult." Kanato slumped sadly, clutching his bear close to him."I'm not mad anymore! I just had to take some time to process it all. I realize that your lives didn't suddenly change cuz I'm here and there are things about you I haven't learned about you yet and things I have that aren't...pleasant. I can't judge you for something in the past, but I hope we can build a future where all of us are together, where we won't have to change anything." Hinata looked pleadingly at the boy.

Laito stood silently, processing all that he was hearing. Oh so he found those 'statues', huh? He's taking this...much better than expected. But then it's Hinata so...not really unexpected. Just another reason to fall for you,ma drogue.

Kanato stares at Hinata, eyes wide. Was he dreaming? Did Hinata say he forgave him? He didn't hate him? He even wanted to stay with him? Kanato could not move, as frozen as his thoughts. He was hesitant...could this be real? Someone actually learned something about, something that would send normal people screaming for the hills, and...stayed?
An unfamiliar feeling tugged at his heart. It was as if a piece of himself was springing to life. It sang a song so long forgotten he had forgotten it existed.

Sensing his hesitation, Hinata comes to him, slow and determined in his steps. All along not taking his eyes away from his. Taking his hand in his bigger one, he gently stokes his palm. Kanato didn't think, his body moves on its and he finds himself in Hinata's embrace.

Chuckling, the taller boy gently carded his hands through the others hair, feeling the silky purple locks in between his finger tips.

"Hey don't leave me out." Laito comes up behind the ravenette, hugging him and creating a sandwich with Hinata in the middle. Kanato grumbles but doesn't say anything else to stop him. They stayed liked that for a while, content in each other's embrace. The brothers had one thought.

Hinata is ours.

***

{Okay so basically Yui and Hinata woke early about 8am to sneak out to carry out their "plans." But they get surprised by two thugs that shove them into a black van on their way to the main road. Honestly I was too lazy to write all that would've been boring}

***

He really shouldn't have expected any less but really, Auntie, kidnapping? He groans in the back of the van with Yui next to him. Bulky thugs sat on either side of them, keeping watch. Remind me again how this woman is related to me? Oh yeah my dad's family had to adopt a crazy lady into the family and leave their only son with her. I swear I have a more likely chance of dying with her than away. Ugh fuck my life. Turning to thug 1 on his right he asked how long the drive was gonna be.

"An hour maybe an hour and a half if traffic's a bitch. Why?"

"Ugh, could this day get any worse?" He complains.

"Don't jinx us, Hina." Yui said from his left. Looking down at the blonde, he wound an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Her head settled on his shoulder.She sighed, relaxing into his hold. 

"Hmm. Let's take a nap, I haven't had a full night of sleep in days." He said, Leaning his against hers, he drifted off to sleep in moments.

Finally meeting the mysterious Aunt abs little more about Hinata is revealed. As well as his kryptonite?