15

FIFTEEN

MAISY THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE HAPPIER THAN SHE WAS

For a reason she could not figure out she didn't feel relieved or free like she thought she would.

She was finally set loose from the man that broke her and she still felt as if he never signed the papers.

Maisy was currently alone, Dimitri was on a business trip once again and she couldn't help but think he was on them a ton.

Mason was with Micheal and she was actually happy about that, her son can finally have his real father in his life.

Just seeing Micheal once more that morning made her feel something. Something she was too familiar with but didn't want to feel for the man that ruined her.

The two were suppose to talk after she picked Mason up, he of course asked if they could talk she would never.

To say she was nervous was an understatement yes she was happy she wouldn't have to nag him about the papers that should have been signed a year ago but, she did have some questions that she needed the answers too.

Micheal woke up happy for once. The only reason to that was because his son was right next to him sleeping peacefully. He never thought he could love another human as much as Maisy but he would do anything to protect his little boys smile that replicated his mother.

Slowly and quietly getting up he goes to the restroom to wash up. Micheal was nervous for today, he knew Maisy was going to ask questions and he wasn't sure if he had it in him to answer them.

He has so much love for her and he didn't want to ruin what they had even if it meant they weren't married anymore. He regretted what he did to her everyday and he was ready to explain why.

Walking out of the restroom he lightly shakes Mason "Hey bud, it's time to wake up."

Yawning he rubs his tiny hands on his eyes he looks up at his father "Am I going to mummy?"

Sadly Micheal nods, as much as he wanted to see Maisy he wanted to spend more time with his son after all those years taken from him but it was his fault after all and he understood that.

After eating breakfast and getting ready Micheal was driving towards the cafe with Mason.

Grabbing Mason from his seat they walk in the doors and see Maisy.

"Mummy!"

With a smile on her face she gets up and walks to the two.

"How are you." She coos grabbing him from Micheal.

"It was fun mummy!"

Smiling at him she says "Oh it was?"

He nods his head while hugging his mother.

"Can we talk now?"

Maisy pulls Mason tighter to her body and says above a whisper "Sure."

[E D I T E D]✔️A/n

[E D I T E D]✔️
A/n

As always not edited. Really sorry with slow updates schools been stressful and I have to work on my mental health rn so I'll try and upload as much as I can <33

 Really sorry with slow updates schools been stressful and I have to work on my mental health rn so I'll try and upload as much as I can <33

just a pic of my kitty <33