Chapter 53: Dragon God Cauldron

The profound heart jade that Di Mo Xuan grafted into Ye Qing Luo’s body was absolutely not an ordinary profound heart jade.

Ye Qing Luo could clearly feel the qi waves which lingered within her heart.

It’s just that her meridians had been sealed and were incapable of freely of revolving the profound heart jade.

Old Man Cang’s voice paused as he suddenly sucked in a deep breath and seemed as if he couldn’t decide how to make up his mind. “Little lass, I have an ancient cauldron here. If you can tame it, then……marrow cleansing pills, or anything else will be just a piece of cake.”

Ye Qing Luo moved her consciousness and her soul entered the Azure Dew Bracelet.

Her divine sense had been wounded. This one move actually caused her body, the pit of her stomach, to be smothered and again, a bit of blood overflowed.

Ye Qing Luo didn’t have the mind to pay attention to it and quickly dashed straight ahead to face Old Man Cang. “Stinky old fellow! You have such a good item but didn’t take it out, hiding it from me for so long!”

“No no, I’m not hiding it, it’s just that……” Old Man Cang wanted to say something, but hesitated.

Ye Qing Luo anxiously pressed him. “Don’t try to explain about the cauldron or whatever. Just hurry and take it out.”

Old Man Cang let out a long sigh. That misty body swayed.

At once, a huge cauldron appeared and shock emerged in Ye Qing Luo’s eyes.

That cauldron was forged from bronze. Its body was decorated with strange designs which caused a person, for a moment, to have no way of distinguishing what kind of pattern the veins were supposed to form.

But with a more careful look, she faintly felt that on top of those veined patterns was a pair of eyes which were maliciously looking at her.

The shining, glittering metal made her unable to move away from its line of sight.

That cauldron was surprisingly even taller than Ye Qing Luo and wider than her.

It’s temporarily residing in the spacious Azure Dew Bracelet, so looked somewhat narrower.

“This……this is……” Ye Qing Luo didn’t involve herself with pill refining matters previously, so she didn’t recognize this cauldron before her.

But she understood thoroughly that this cauldron wasn’t ordinary.

At the minimum, it’s at the Supreme Grade or above.

Just as expected, Old Man Cang proudly stated. “This Legendary Grade cauldron is called the Dragon God Cauldron and was used by an ancient deity to refine pills. It’s a pill refining cauldron that every pill master can only yearn for in their dreams.”

Dragon God Cauldron?

Legendary Grade!

Ye Qing Luo was stupefied.

Her charming eyes suddenly stared at wide open.

She subconsciously wanted to touch the Dragon God Cauldron.

Her wrist was pulled back by Old Man Cang. “Don’t go over there!”

Ye Qing Luo’s other hand already touched it.

Suddenly, a burst of light shined brilliantly before her eyes. Ye Qing Luo had no time to see what happened clearly and only felt her finger hurt.

Then after that, she was pushed away by that golden light.

Luckily, Old Man Can supported and steadied her from behind.

Old Man Cang immediately raised her hand and only saw a fright red lined mark on her finger. Blood was flowing forth.

“It hurts……” Ye Qing Luo actually sucked in a breath of cold air.

Old Man Cang’s expression became grave. “What happened? It……it surprisingly sucked in your blood?”

Ye Qing Luo was stunned after hearing this. “What do you mean sucked in my blood?”

“The Dragon God Cauldron is a legendary grade cauldron and is the same as the Azure Dew Bracelet, possessing a guardian spirit. The Dragon God Cauldron’s guardian was precisely those totems surrounding the cauldron——golden dragon.” As Old Man Cang reminded Ye Qing Luo to bind her finger, he also explained. “The golden dragon’s temperament is the worst. Even I, during my lifetime, I also couldn’t tame the Dragon God Cauldron……”

He paused a bit, eyes revealing some doubt. “It’s surprising. I’ve never heard of this thing taking the initiative to drink a person’s blood before……”

Golden dragon?

Ye Qing Luo vaguely recalled that when she first touched the Dragon God Cauldron, she seemed to really see a golden light, and the form of that light was a golden head.

That sharp golden tooth drew the mark on her fingertip.

Was that……the golden dragon?