GUCCI QUEEN

1 hour later *no traffic yay!* sike it took 2 hour

Waking up to the sight of his Aunt, decked out in her all GUCCI outfit and knowing smirk on her face may have been his night mares come to life but he resisted the urge to scream.

"Aw~ Hina dear you look so cute together! Tell me is she your lovely mate? Ooh I'm going to have so much fun dressing her up, she looks adorable like a small rabbit!" She exclaim, cooing at the sleeping teen.

"Auntie, please she's not a doll." Hinata says with a exasperated sigh.

"Oh but darling, she would be absolutely perfect for my new spring collection! Can I borrow her for a few weeks? Please for your favorite aunt?"

"First of all your my only aunt, and don't play the family card it hasn't worked the last 500 times and it won't now." He crossed his arms. A mischievous smirk appears.

"Not even for...certain merchandise?" She asked. Hinata's heart rate went from 0 to 100 in 0.000003 sec. No! I'm stronger than this! I will not sell my soulmate for merch no matter how amazing.

"Nope. Not happening. After the last photo shoot, I'm done with the modeling life. Leave Yui out of it." He says firmly. She coos at how cute he was, protecting his mate, even putting her before his interests.

"Aw~ look at you being all sweet and protective. You remind me of Haruka when he met Rin."

"Is this really why you had your thugs kidnap us?"

"No. I have a much better surprise for you, dear nephew. You'll never believe who's having a fan meet in Osaka."

"No way! You have tickets?!" He exclaimed. Gone was the irate looking teen, he had transformed into a excited teen, blue eyes glittering with anticipation.

"Not only that, but backstage passes to their concert in Tokyo." She pulls out two VIP passes from her bag, waving them in front of his face. The poor boy kept his gaze fixated on it, his heart was beating a mile a minute.

"You realize your bribing your own nephew? Your gonna go straight to Hell."

"At least I'll be wearing GUCCI." She answered.
If it wasn't already clear, his aunt lived and breathed GUCCI. She more of it than her own brand. Yeah. How she was making any money was a wonder.

"Okay. Fine but only me. I don't want to make Yui uncomfortable. If she agrees then, and only then will she do it. Don't you dare try to bribe her." He said, giving his aunt a look that read Try-me-and-you'll-wish-you-left-all-GUCCI-at-him. His aunt waved off his threat, too exited to care.

"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you! Oh I love you so much, your the best nephew anyone could have!" She peppered kisses all over his face. He made a sound of disapproval, but let her have her way.

"Now I just need bunny girl to agree-

"I'll do it." Yui said. Startled, the two turned their attention to the blonde teen that looked on them with amusement.

"Yui? How long have you been awake?"

"Since we arrived. I wanted to wait for the right moment to escape but looks like you knew our kidnapper so I didn't want to ruin your reunion." She answered truthfully.

"What a sweet girl, don't let this one get war. She's a keeper."

Hinata smiles softly and Yui smiles back.

"I won't."

"Excellent! Get ready our first shoot starts at 12! "

"Your lucky there's witnesses or you'd been 6-feet under right now." He glared at her.

"Love you too, nephew." She blew a kiss

I love his aunt how about you guys? Also photo shoots next chap! And how will the Sakamaki brothers react to their disappearance?
TBC...