37

YOUR( FIRST PERSON) POV:

Urrrghhhhh. Wtf. I was doomed. I just was. Cursing the day I first texted him, I kicked the empty can at my feet and yelled.  What the hell was I supposed to do now?  What if I don't go to meet him and he gets angry and takes back all his donations and the schools kicks me out because of it? And in case I do go, well, I don't have one decent outfit! I mean yeah, i think they are decent but come on! He is the country's fashion icon, no matter what i wear, it'll be crappy to him. And how on earth am i going to face him? It would've been difficult enough even if he was just an ordinary guy, now he is like.... ugghhhhh...... someone kill me please!! I kept yelling inside my head.

Finding out that the guy texting me wasn't an imposter but the real "big deal" didn't do any good to me. In fact, it made me even more uneasy. There I was, on my precious meme day feeling that I had finally found someone I could connect with and next moment he turned out to be...

 "Hey.." someone stopped me while I was walking down the corridor, thinking about the situation at hand.

"Huh?" I looked up to see our class president Daehyun.

"Hey...."

"So we have this class party in the evening, do you wanna come? Unless you have to meet..."

What? Alright, so all of a sudden I'm getting invited to class parties. That's new. 

"What? No I... I am not meeting anyone... I would love to come to this party...what do you have planned?"

"It's Yoona's birthday, so we're all getting dressed up and meet up at her home"

"Yes sure. I am coming"

"Alright then, I'll send you the address." he nodded and left.

Why should I go and meet Taehyung anyway? He ... he was not someone i should hang out with. We were so diffferent and i knew that if i stayed around him i would only get my heart broken. He would never like someone like me and I? I get attached so easily so I would be the only victim at the end of it. And what if he wanted to meet me just so he could make me feel embarrased for all the shit i had said? It would be so hurting so I rather not go.

I got home and asked Minho for some fashion advice. Not that his fashion sense was good, but he knew people from the glam world and so maybe the new fashion trends as well.

<<messages with Squidward>>

me: how to get dressed really cool for a night out?

Squidward:Bitch I'm sitting five feet away you can ask me directly

me: I'm in no mood for fights

 Squidward: What's the occassion

Are you going out on a date? 

With Kim Taehyung?

😂😂😂😂😂

Me: stfu
And tell me what to wear

Squidward: A dress?

me: BUT I GOT NOTHING!

Squidward:  I've to get myself a few things too so get up ready real quick we're going shopping!