In The Next Room

In The Next Room

Teaser~

"Did you-- how long did you watch? Be honest," he whispered the words, as though he were half embarrassed, yet he desperately wanted to know the truth. I was turned on by the way the blush of his cheeks, because I knew he rarely talked about these things. 

My heart rate quickened and I felt myself grow instantly wet at the memory. I remembered him sitting on the couch, pants pooled at his feet as his hand gripped his erect cock in his hand, watching the images on the television screen that was right next to the peephole I was watching him out of.

It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen, and now he was asking how long I'd been watching him? There was no way I could lie to him, though. "The last ten minutes," I whispered, looking to Locke for his reaction.

Locke closed his eyes and raised his head to look at the sky, just so he wouldn't have to look at me as he said his next words. His face was flushed, yet his words came out a low growl when he asked, "Did you like it?"

© 2014 Lena Cage In The Next Room 

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without express permission by the author. All rights for the book cover image go to the rightful owner.

Warning: This book contains drug use and explicit sexual content. It is written for mature audiences.