||2.||

•||Ch2: Accident and Prank||•

||Mirha POV||

My alarm rang which woke me up. I rose up on the bed and stretched my arms above my head. I yawned and closed the alarm. I had the boring university today and also had to submit an assignment but I was so lazy to complete it. I smirked when a plan formed in my head and I messaged my group and told them about my late arrival.

I got ready in an hour and went in the dinning hall where mom and dad was sitting on dinning table. I also joined and greeted them. “How is my Sleeping Beauty Princess?” Dad asked. I giggled and said, “This Sleeping Beauty is so tired dad and want to sleep on my bed again.”

“Hmm.. Murat, I am thinking why not we marry our daughter with her bed, chocolates or her cellphone,” Mom said to dad and I looked at her with a grin. “Not a bad idea, mom. At least I don't have to leave you guys then.” “But one day sweetie you have to leave this house,” Mom said with a sad smile.

“But who says I am going to leave you guys any time soon? I am not going to leave both of you,” I said looking at them. “But when you will get married then you have too,” Mom said. “And who told you I am going to marry. I love both you so much that I can't even imagine to leave and remember it I am not going to get married,” I told them stubbornly and got up from the table in anger.

I went to the porch and snatched the keys from driver uncle and started the car. I knew I was acting rude but whenever anyone in the house talk about my wedding and leave, I hate that talks. I wanted to marry a man who took good care of me like dad took care of mom and Zain bhai took care of Sania bhabhi but I was afraid to leave my parents and everything behind.

Why we girls have to leave everything behind? Why not boys leave everything behind? Why always we girls do sacrifice? Why not boys do sacrifice in relation? Maybe I had a prince somewhere in the world but would he take good care of me or not?

I took a deep breath to get these types of thoughts out of my mind but something was telling me a lot of things were going to happen in future. I saw a car coming towards my car but it was too late for me to put my foot on break and my car collide with that car.

I gasped and jumped out of my car with an angry look and the person from that car also jumped out of his car. “Don't you see where you are going?” I asked in anger. He was looking handsome yet arrogant at the same time but I was angry to notice his handsomeness.

“Excuse me. I horned many times but it was you who break the traffic signal and now making sense in public. When you don't know how to drive and what is driving rules then don't drive,” He said in arrogant way but before I taught him lesson, I gazed down at my wrist watch and saw I was late for my first lecture.

“See. Mr. this time I am not saying anything to you because I am getting late for my classes but if I see you next time then I will not leave without teaching you a lesson,” I said in anger and pointed my finger at him. Before he opened his mouth, I turned around and sat back in the car.

I reversed my car and sped it up because I was already too late for my classes. When I reached at the University, I pulled the car at the parking lot of the University and parked my car. I quickly jumped out of the car and took my bag from the back seat and locked the car.

My First Class was already passed but my next class was going to start in next fifteen minutes and that meant I had only fifteen minutes for my plan. When I reached in the next class which was empty, I took the white powder out of my bag and spread it on the table of the professor. The chair was also white so it was unnoticeable.

I knew this professor drank coffee in the class which was the duty of the staff of here. I placed the coffee mug on the table and added the powder of red chillies inside the coffee and mixed it properly. Then I put a fake lizard near the glass of water.

I walked out of the class quickly when the bell rang. I was giggling on my plan and waited in the library for five minutes to passed. When the five minutes passed, I looked in the class and saw the professor. I walked in the class slowly and silently. Few students were looking at me and few were doing their work.

I tip toed to my seat but stopped. “Roll no. 15?” I turned around and raised my hand. “Present ma'am.” She was glaring at me and asked, “Any excuse for your late arrival?” “Yes, ma'am. I had an excuse. You know there are many students in this university and when the bell rings the whole corridor fill with the pool of students and I was stuck in between their traffic,” I said and tried to be polite.

I stopped myself from smiling but she was glaring at me like she would eat me in a second. She scoffed and asked fanning herself, “Where is your assignment?” She moved to turn the fan on which near her table attached on the wall. She turned the fan on and went back near her table and looked at me for the answer.

I just opened my mouth when she picked her mug and took sips of coffee. She shrieked after taking sip and on the same time the powder of chalk flew to her face because of the fan. She screamed when the fake lizard also fell on her and I looked at her and tried to stop my laugh and the whole class was also looking at her and laughed. Boys took their cellphone out their pocket and was making video.

This teacher deserved it because she gave everyone in class punishment and when we tried to ask her a question related to our subject then she gave us assignment of that question for seventy times without explaining that question.

I looked at my group and motioned them to come with me out of the class. "That was ridiculous. Oh my God! Her face," Javeria said and laughed in the end. "She will complain about it to the principal then what will you do?" Fatima asked. "Let her complain," I said simply.

"Guys! How can you forget she is Mirha?" Qasim asked in between his laughs. I turned to the group and walked backward. I winked at them and said, "This is Mirha Murat for you." We all went in cafeteria and sat on the table where we usually sat.

"Allah please send someone who take care of our bubbly Mirha and bear her!" Javeria raised her hands and looked up. I looked at her and laughed, "Oh really! Who can bear me in this whole world?" "Just wait for a little time then your Prince Charming will come on the horse and take you away from us," Saif said.

"What if he is arrogant and never take care of me? What if he don't love me?" I voiced my thoughts which were disturbing from many days. "How can no one love our Mirha?" Javeria said. "Hmm... How will my Prince Charming look?" I asked putting my face on my hand and looked in space with dreamy eyes.

Everyone giggled and said, "Handsome, dashing, caring, loving and the man of your dreams." I smiled shyly but it gone in a second as it came. "But I don't want to leave my parents," I said in sad tone.

Everyone awed and Fatima said, "One day every girl have to leave her parents house, sweetie. Whichever house you will go they will surely love you and take good care of you." I hummed softly and thought about my Prince Charming and also about my parents because I had to apologize them for my early behavior.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hey!

How are you all?

I know I take a long time for the update. Sorry about late update.

I hope you like this chapter.

For those who want to follow me on instagram can follow me to know the next update: melody_angel_1 is my username.

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!