Chapter 26

**Jungkook's POV**

" Alright, guys. " I said as I stood in front of the group of vampires that were watching me with eager and curious eyes. I had gathered everyone in our house to explain the plan to them.

" As you all know, I met with my old friend about this problem. His name is Jackson and you can trust him. " I started as they all nodded along, probably wanting me to get to the point quicker.

" Do you have a plan, or was the meeting pointless? " Namjoon asked, impatiently tapping his foot.

" Patience, patience. I was getting to that. " I said in a joking tone as Namjoon rolled his eyes. Why is annoying people so entertaining?
" Anyways, Jackson has informed me that he is currently in training to become the next co-leader due to the previous one's not-so-tragic death. " I continued.

" You killed him. " Jin stated, causing everyone in the room to chuckle.

" That's beside the point. The point is, Jackson has agreed to help us overthrow Malign! " I said in a tone like I was trying to hype up an audience. However, I got no response.
" This is where you cheer me on and praise me for my outstanding performance. " I said in an effort to preserve my self esteem. Slow claps were heard from the group of six before me with a loud cheer coming from Taehyung that caused me to smile.

" Where did this happy and fun Jungkook cone from? " Jimin asked, noticing my unusual behavior.

" He's always been like that. He just doesn't show it to many people. " Taehyung responded for me.

" My good mood comes from the set of news I haven't got to yet. Let me continue. " I said, silencing my " audience."
" Anyways, Jackson is preparing to let us kill the leader of Malign once he becomes co-leader, which would make him the new leader. He will then stop the whole cult from going after me and we will be safe. " I explained, allowing time for them to process this.

" I thought you promised there would be no more killing. " Taehyung spoke. I froze for a second, trying to come up with something to tell him.

" Well... No more means just a tad bit more. " I responded, smiling innocently. Taehyung rolled his eyes, but laughed anyways. I gave him a sweet smile before turning to Namjoon.

" This plan isn't going to cause a war? " He asked.

" He said that most of the cult doesn't even want to go after me. " I explained. Namjoon nodded, continuing to think.

" What was this news that's making you act like a high school cheerleader? " Yoongi spoke for the first time. I made an overly dramatic offended expression.

" I'm not acting like a cheerleader. If you don't want me to be happy I can just go back to glaring at everyone I see. " I said.

" Whatever. Just tell us why you're happy. " Yoongi responded. Taehyung already knows, but I haven't told anyone else yet.

" Okay. You guys know I had a sister? " I started. Taehyung nodded with a happy smile while Jimin and Jin nodded with a confused look. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon all shook their heads. I guess I never told them.

" Well before I was turned I had a sister, but she was killed by Malign because of me..... Or so I thought. " I said in the most dramatic voice I could possibly muster. There were no responses from anyone once again.
" Look shocked! You guys are a terrible audience. " I said, waving my hands around in annoyance. They honestly looked so done with me, but tried to do what I said nonetheless. I was pleased with the fake shocked expressions and continued my story.
" As I was saying, it turns out that she was never killed. Malign lied to me. " I said.